• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Labolas

I thought vtubers were for lame weebs and now I'm enjoying watching Ironmouse and I don't know who I am anymore.
200.gif

I didn't mention this before I think but I've a new favorite ASMR artist. She's called Silvi and apparently is a friend of Fallenshadow.

Her roleplay ASMR is amazing:

I just realized that Shee Icho used to be Caci Vulpecula. That's an interesting find as for such small Vtuber it's usually impossible to find out where they went after graduation. Honestly feel sorry for all her old fans who remain unaware that she keeps streaming.

Aletta is on fire, she does like 2-3 streams every day. If you want to see more of her, I recommend her Undertale playthrough. I've never in my entire live seen someone enjoy playing a game this much. Really makes me jealous honestly.

Yikes, someone just hard doxxed herself, e-mail address with full name and you can find out birth date and a picture via google. Not good. I wrote a warning to that e-mail to not make it that obvious. Hope that's fine.

Update: She removed the VOD, phew!

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Wow, I never recommended Mori while recommending hololive music, but damn her vocals have improved a lot

She also talked about dropping rap(or atleast make it secondary) in her PL and even as Mori.

I really like Kuro-chan's style to just "Say what you do and do what you say". Actually the world would probably be a better place if everyone was like that.

Labolas

Ame really step up in her 3 collabs. She was pretty vocal in the Among Us collab. She did a decent job of commentating in the Worms tournament. And she had one of the funnier drawings in Holostars/Tempus/ID collab.

Top Bottom