• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners - PSVR 2 Upgrade Trailer

Got to make sure i get all the deals for my Psvr2 upgrades. Its one of the best games I played in VR. Grabbing a zombie by the head and stabing him was next level stuff, lol.

Last edited:

consoul

I own S&S physical, which I guess is standard edition. $10? I'm in.

I played several hours of it and liked it a lot, but the control scheme on PSVR1 was pretty clunky. Looking forward to a better looking and better handling upgrade.

Pelao

Neo Member
Just checked and I didn't even know I had the Tourist Edition. I guess I didn't pay attention at which one I was buying back in 2020 😅
I'm really hyped to replay this. It's the best PSVR1 game I played and the idea of playing it with better graphics and controls sounds great.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Kristen Bell Omg GIF by The Good Place

Justin9mm

I have the standard PS Plus version but haven't played it and I have a PSVR2 but also have PCVR.. I'm wondering if graphically it would be as good as the PCVR version, I was waiting for it to go cheap on Steam before purchasing.

Crayon

Glad I waited to play this one. :>

Having a platform library start from zero is at least interesting to follow along with. That was nice about switch. Even when you get a port it's fun to see if the developer added anyything to sweeten the deal.

ZehDon

It's a great game, highly recommended for anyone on the fence. Climbing into buildings by physically using your hands to climb up the drainpipes, stabbing zombies and having to drive the knife into their head with force to kill them; should be terrific with the PSVR2's haptics.

scydrex

Have the plus version so will pay thr $10 upgrade for sure. It looks fun and it seems like a good upgrade. Devs please continue to offer upgrades for the psvr1 games. Can't wait to finally play Astrobot with psvr2. If i upgrade to the tourist edition will the upgrade be free?

Edit: I see in Twitter that yes. If you buy the tourist addon or upgrade for $3 until tomorrow 03-09 the upgrade will be free. So no brainer would have paid the $10 but for $3 is even better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom