• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Mongolians invading Europe and absolutely killing natives.

Dontero

Banned
Holy fuck ! This video not new but i guess no one saw it judging by low amount of views.
Basically completely unknown Mongolian metal band arrives at Woodstock in Poland last year.

And they killed public. You can watch how in 60 minutes they go from barely any crowd barely responding which is normal for unknown crew playing especially at day to crowd being in fucking trance.

One of the best concert videos i have ever seen.

Context:

Woodstock in Poland is yearly festival with no tickets as thanks to people for support of charity going at start of the year and it gathers 100s of thousands of people (500-700k) and is biggest music festival in Europe. They usually get one two bigger stars and give a chance for smaller groups to play before absolutely biggest crowds ever.

DiscoJer

Are there any well known Mongolian metal bands? But I dunno, they sound kinda boring.

But I am reminded of seeing a Christian rock band open for AC/DC that was unexpectedly good.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Are there any well known Mongolian metal bands? But I dunno, they sound kinda boring.

But I am reminded of seeing a Christian rock band open for AC/DC that was unexpectedly good.
I have rediscovered the Lord Jesus while playing Sekiro so I just may have to check them out now.

DKehoe

That’s great, going on stage in front of a huge audience like that who have no idea who you are must be really daunting. Good on them for kicking ass like that.

Dontero

Banned
That’s great, going on stage in front of a huge audience like that who have no idea who you are must be really daunting. Good on them for kicking ass like that.

Yeah, imagine yourself going from barely any crowd to one of the biggest stages there are on planet.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark

I don’t mind plugging this band

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
There's a dude with a balalaika in a metal band. I'm fucking IN.

The fuck kind of thread title is this?
Both historical and fucking metal.

Last edited:
For a long while now, I've wanted to see top tier metal bands coming from the hardest parts of the world. Iraqi metal band with traditional arabic vocals, stuff like that. There's a few, but none are really that great yet.

Dontero

Banned
I don't like metal but that was a good watch. Crazy how metal brought those two cultures together.

Yeah which is why i posed it. Band killing fans isn't anything amazing.
Band killing completely unknown crowd and doing it in non native language that is the highest echelon of art.

Top Bottom