• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
The "next" Metal Gear better be the "previous" Metal Gear, as in 4. I'm not buying a PS3 for one game.

Don't disappoint me, Hideo! Put your game out for a system I own!

clav

If it holds true, wow.

npqiy9.gif

It'll probably be a PS3 game, and then it's threadbackfire.

methodman

Banned
BTW, Why do they always have to use such awful grammar in these obscure pictures? "A Next Metal Gear Is..." yeah and fuck you too.

Link

The Autumn Wind
-COOLIO- said:
could be that metal gear is coming to the wii aaaaaaaand 360?
The Wii has about a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting a Metal Gear game that doesn't involve kart racing.

Zzoram

WYWY said:
Post in your guesses now!

I say it's Wii. Because of the 'i'. A real 'power sign' is a circle with a verticle line. But in the picture it is an 'i'.

Guess: Wii

The Wii is associated with white. Why wouldn't they do that?

zewone

Byakuya769 said:
The xbox 360 one is sideways... while the ps3's is upright just like that one.. minus the green. So we'll we get to see reverse meltdowns now?
This isn't a serious post, right?

It can't be.

You realize you can have your 360 stand vertical, right?

Right?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
cvxfreak said:
Uses the Xbox's associated color
The PC/PS3's power logo
The Wii's two i's

Wow.
It uses the universal power logo with the universal "is on" color with two exclamation points.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
WYWY said:
Post in your guesses now!

I say it's Wii. Because of the 'i'. A real 'power sign' is a circle with a verticle line. But in the picture it is an 'i'.

Guess: Wii
Guess: Both

methodman

Banned
MirageDwarf said:
This needs to be resolved asap before it goes out of hands.

These are usually the best threads in GAF. Especially when a game goes from one console (such as FFXIII) to multiplatform. I fiend for fanboy tears.

Zzoram

In the console world, that green power symbol is still most strongly associated with Xbox 360, given how many pictures we've seen of it surrounded by 3 red lights.

WARNING

Banned
dear konami:

please dont make me play through the same terrible game [4] just for the achievements; because you know i will. damnit.

Ok lets decode this.

possible meanings:

i = iphone? Wii?

! = metal gear

power sign = all systems go?

Green = 360?

nothing adds up, maybe multiplat across all systems

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Man, subscribing to this thread now....if MGS4 comes to 360.....December 8th cannot come soon enough, one way or another.

Although personally, I'm not so sure, as mentioned, that's not the 360 exclusive ring, so it could be Wii.

edit: If it's "tactics", could be a new thing for PSP....or DS. :p

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
O SHIT

not to say that it isn't a 360 game, but that's a universal power symbol, and it's usually green. oh look there's one on my ibook the next metal gear is for depressing old ppc macs

Top Bottom