• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Epcott

t5k5jb.jpg

Somewhere, Kojima is laughing his ass off

RagnarokX

Danthrax said:
...except the GAF PokeBall symbol is upside-down. o.o
I had to alter the colors to fit the poster... if you think it would look better with orange on top I can still change it.

edit: for danthrax

11bry42.jpg

Epcott

RagnarokX said:
I had to alter the colors to fit the poster... if you think it would look better with orange on top I can still change it.

11bry42.jpg

Damn it, I want this as a poster on my wall

Azure J

Actually, I can't give the poster a 10 anymore, it's missing the "Did you rike it?" line subtly injected on the sides. :lol

Still gets an A+ though.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
RagnarokX said:

11bry42.jpg

Awesome, thanks, you rock. =) Much better!

I can't see any way GAF won't implode when this is announced. Whether it be big or small.

This might be the most grammatically incorrect teaser of all time.

EmCeeGramr said:
Wait. We can THINK of the new Metal Gear, right? That means we can WRITE it!

THERE'S ONLY THING TO DO

http://i38.tinypic.com/5kprur.jpg[IMG]

well fuck[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RagnarokX]I had to alter the colors to fit the poster... if you think it would look better with orange on top I can still change it.

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/11bry42.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Didn't even notice big smiley on top-right in carnival picture.

This thread keeps giving. Fucking awesome.

dfyb

Banned
RagnarokX said:

11bry42.jpg
can i have an ultra high-res version to print out?

edit: i can host it myself if you want -- i have a private image uploader i can link you in PM.

Azure J

So GAF alone has owned the internet twice with Drinky Crow's Thursdayton and U K Narayan's "Metal Gear Soda". Gentlemen, how do you all feel tonight? :lol

Also, thank god I decided to join this forum.

Top Bottom