• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
kay said:
ph_08.jpg

Posted like 40 pages ago.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
riskVSreward said:
The soda gag was regurgitated about 3 times in this thread, and there's still people suggesting it's an iPhone game.

Fail.

I'm too lazy to read through the whole thing... is there a specific day real infos will be known yet?

Game-Biz

Uhh, guys. It just might be for Wii....Check out this rumor posted back at March...

http://********.com/news.php?nid=10505

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a58390/metal-gear-solid-4-confirmed-for-xbox-360.html
The PS3 has been losing exclusive games to the Xbox 360 for a while, but now it looks like the Wii might be getting in on it as well. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, which was previously a PS3 exclusive game, has been announced to be coming to the Xbox 360.

According to 'industry insiders'
It's all adding up! They just might of been right! Holy shit!:D

matthsv said:
So your saying that the laptop is powered by the soda?
No... too obvious. The soda is powered by the laptop! By god we've discovered the answer... they're putting laptop nanochips into the soda! DON'T DRINK IT!!

Chrange

Banned
FromTheFuture said:
No... too obvious. The soda is powered by the laptop! By god we've discovered the answer... they're putting laptop nanochips into the soda! DON'T DRINK IT!!

What better way to get the tiny robots into you than in delicious soda pop?

DogWelder

S1lentTwo said:
I wish Konami would quit fucking around and just announce shit already...

It's only been 3 days.

Anyways, this thing was posted 70 hours ago, maybe you'll see something turn up in 2 hours.

Kunan

1cesc said:
It's only been 3 days.

Anyways, this thing was posted 70 hours ago, maybe you'll see something turn up in 2 hours.
Could the internet contain this thread if its even another week?

kay

Hazaro said:
Posted like 40 pages ago.
LTTT
I already posted on the first page though
The power symbol means just "on", if nobody figured that out already. They accidentally named one of the linked images that.

RagnarokX said:
[picture of root beer]:p
As I said, it's a giveaway to anyone that knows anything about Japan. They fucking hate root beer here. You can't even get it outside of import shops and US army bases. No one would ever make that flavour of soda here.

Kunan

I would be totally unsurprised if the green was just to fuck around with us. Likely put up by the same guy who made the blu-ray advertisement cutscenes in MGS4 as a cruel joke

kay

Kunan said:
I would be totally unsurprised if the green was just to fuck around with us. Likely put up by the same guy who made the blu-ray advertisement cutscenes in MGS4 as a cruel joke
Green has been used in the series all along, except 4 where they went with mostly black, beige and grey. So I don't think this has to do with 4 unless..

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
FromTheFuture said:
actually some are at ~40. fucking juniors

Says the guy who can't even use an avatar properly. :lol

kay

thetrin said:
Says the guy who can't even use an avatar properly. :lol
Funny thing is, jimmbow has an avatar that is bigger than the limit too.
1cesc said:
Actually it looks like that other guy's avatar is over the limit as well.
Oh no you didn't.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Kunan said:
That one's damned overly-expensive, they had to put the money SOME place.

I have a Z series :lol so i know what you mean. Still i do like the battery life on Vaios. I certainly haven't regretted purchasing it :D

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Poimandres said:
Ah... whatever it is hasn't even been revealed yet.

Oh it's been revealed alright. Thanks to the infinite number of monkeys in here with their typewriters. The only question is on what page and what post number.

Epcott

RagnarokX said:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2nqtk6f.jpg :p

I'm so tempted to make one last picture with this sweet sweet can

But my shopping skills are just not up to par with the rest of GAF, plus, me so sleepy

Edit:

sl4u45.jpg

and... I'm spent.
now wheres the new info

You know whats sicker than the fact that there's 78 pages based on nothing more than a tiff? The fact that GAF will buy it no matter what it is. :lol

Nathan Rain said:
You know whats sicker than the fact that there's 78 pages based on nothing more than a tiff? The fact that GAF will buy it no matter what it is. :lol

Don't be so sure. Some of us will be too bitter that it isn't soda.

RagnarokX

Epcott said:
I'm so tempted to make one last picture with this sweet sweet can

But my shopping skills are just not up to par with the rest of GAF, plus, me so sleepy

Edit:

sl4u45.jpg

and... I'm spent.
now wheres the new info
I would have made the grape soda, which that company does make, but their screenshot of it was much smaller than the rest of the cans.

Top Bottom