• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Ugh, it's like clockwork now. Someone lol's at the page count, someone says "no it's half of that for us awesome duders", someone still makes an attempt at cracking that equation when it's all been done 100 times before, and then we all drink soda.

Secks4Food said:
Ugh, it's like clockwork now. Someone lol's at the page count, someone says "no it's half of that for us awesome duders", someone still makes an attempt at cracking that equation when it's all been done 100 times before, and then we all drink soda.
Soda, you say?

Hey, now that you mention it, that logo looks like the top of a soda can!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Segata Sanshiro said:
Soda, you say?

Hey, now that you mention it, that logo looks like the top of a soda can!
Actually guys I read on another forum that this just turned out to be Metal Gear Soda. Oh well :(

RagnarokX

15cik2f.jpg

A Next Metal Gear Is Thinking.

This thread is now bigger than:

Resident Evil 5 Thread
Tomb Raider official Thread
Valkyria Chronicles Thread
Mirror's Edge Thread
Guitar Hero Thread
Persona 4 thread
Prince of Persia Thread
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Thread
FF Dissidia Thread
Sonic Unleashed Thread
Banjoo Kazooie Thread
Tales of Symphonia Thread
Disgaea 3 thread
Farcry 2 Thread
The Last Remnant Thread
Animal Crossing Thread
Wii Music Thread
Motorstorm 2 thread
White Knight Chronicles Thread
Persona 3 thread
Infinite Undiscovery Thread
Socom PS3 thread

And has more views than most other threads including the Resistance 2 and Gears 2 threads.

According to this DATA, it would be suicidal of konami to NOT release this soda multiplatform and worldwide. People are already more interested in it that most games this season. SODA 2009! NOW

west

AmMortal said:
Well hot darnit, I missed that :lol

When's E for All?

Well it already was this year, but its the same organization that hosts E3. So maybe its a hint that it will be revealed there. E3 new logo might be something similar.

When was the teaser posted anyway?

AmMortal

Banned
west said:
Well it already was this year, but its the same organization that hosts E3. So maybe its a hint that it will be revealed there. E3 new logo might be something similar.

When was the teaser posted anyway?

Friday I think?

i can't remember correctly.

Top Bottom