• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are these crazy fundies up to in Kentucky?

Doom85

Geez, I feel bad for the residents of the town who probably don’t appreciate their town being flooded with what is essentially tourists. Like, come on, you can find a church anywhere in the US, why you got to overpack a small town like that?

Good for the hotel and restaurant owners I guess, they’ll be making a killing for a bit.

badblue

I don't get it, are they reviving someone?
ben affleck jesus GIF

VN1X

I think they're starting a holy war or something
Huh? What's the problem here exactly? It seems it's all in good spirit (wa-hey!).

Nah but seriously though more power to them. If I didn't live halfway across the globe I'd probably also attend. Put some porta potties outside and let the non-stop praising begin baby!

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Huh? What's the problem here exactly? It seems it's all in good spirit (wa-hey!).

Nah but seriously though more power to them. If I didn't live halfway across the globe I'd probably also attend. Put some porta potties outside and let the non-stop praising begin baby!
I think they're summoning Satan. That's the problem

Top Bottom