• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
New Raconteurs

TrainedRage

Banned

Before they 'Could Hang' they 'slept'. I love finding unreleased stuff by my favorite artists.

I love this dood too!

Last edited:

KRAai

ohh i just discovered that third eye foundation started to release records again :messenger_dizzy:
seems just like his older work very cheerful

Last edited:

Jay_TCE

Neo Member
If anyone is having a difficult time or just wants to relax I made a playlist on Spotify, these songs help me and I thought maybe they could help someone else too.

For New Year's Eve, some more Amon Amarth. This time Raise Your Horns, which is quite fitting given the day (cameo by Dave Mustaine and David Draiman):

Just discovered these guys, Lumnos. They have two albums from 2018 on Apple Music.

They're a one man Brazilian metal/rock/electronic band. I've never heard anything quite like it.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned

im obsessed with this song. its so good!

this is one of those cases where i see how Japan is also super into this song and think to myself, man, they have amazing taste.

Top Bottom