• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

camelCase

any jazzers in here?
I been listening to Radio X from san andreas. No jazz on there but still I'd love to hear from some jazz fans.

Been playing around with that old standby "there will never be another you"

Right now LoFi music since its always on stream.

I dig city pop and that pic is .. racy. In a good way.

Last edited:
51nMeXgkVCL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I am reading the audiobook version so it should count

Gander

Banned
There is a lot of truth in music, it's not going to tell you everything about a person but rarely do people listen to music they don't like and pretend that they do. There is honesty in it.

Iaterain

I'm learning guitar and singing.
I've picked a song "Wonderwall" from Oasis as the first song that I'm going to perform.
I'm listening and studying it everyday.

Gander

Banned
I'm learning guitar and singing.
I've picked a song "Wonderwall" from Oasis as the first song that I'm going to perform.
I'm listening and studying it everyday.

Good song choice, there is a quiet passion about that song, maybe because of the tension between the two brothers.

If you can capture some of that passion when you sing it though it should go well.

TrainedRage

Banned
This No Mana single just dropped.... is good. I wish he would go tour.

This album needs to come out now. I dont want to wait another 30 days ;(

I love synth with sax. Its bliss!

Not so much this song in particular, while a creative mix none the less, but what is the name of the song that plays at 1:39, please. I know ive heard it somewhere.

The new Dance with the Dead album, on first impression I was just thinking 'yep, this is definitely a DWTD album'.

The new Florence and the Machine album, which is incredible.

TrainedRage

Banned

Thats my 3rd favorite KP song....Behind these two..

....This song gives me the feels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.... I like this too

Last edited:

Boss Mog

K-Pop track with a chorus that sounds like something out of a JRPG soundtrack like Nier Automata or something. The whistling gives me Wild Arms vibes too.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
any jazzers in here?
I been listening to Radio X from san andreas. No jazz on there but still I'd love to hear from some jazz fans.

Been playing around with that old standby "there will never be another you"

I dig city pop and that pic is .. racy. In a good way.

Jazz you say?

Catphish

I recently saw a movie/documentary called Standing in the Shadows of Motown. It's about The Funk Brothers, the band that was responsible for a veritable fuckton of the hits coming out of Detroit in the '60s.

Outstanding film. If you're unfamiliar with The Funk Brothers, but dig Motown, you'd probably love it. Put it on your list.

And so now, I'm on a Motown kick. That music is so damn good. Compare it to what passes as music today... man. We have regressed something fierce.

Top Bottom