• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

KyoZz

Hi everybody!
For now i'm listening some stuff from Parov Stelar, Toxic Avenger and Nick Caution (3 VERY different things :pie_grinning_sweat:)

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν

...something about the audio mixing in Bring Me the Horizon songs upsets me...it always sounds more muffled than it should...but great song.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Decided to give two old favorites a long-overdue listen while at work today:

Equal portions of heartbreaking crooner music (Answering Machine, Sixteen Blues, Unsatisfied) and trashy-mouthed punk-rock (Gary's Got A Boner, Tommy Got His Tonsils Out, We're Coming Out). It remains their best album.

Gotta love the lackadaisical talent on this live album. Solo after solo after solo. Television's studio albums are good but this live album is sexy.

TrainedRage

Banned
Decided to give two old favorites a long-overdue listen while at work today:

Equal portions of heartbreaking crooner music (Answering Machine, Sixteen Blues, Unsatisfied) and trashy-mouthed punk-rock (Gary's Got A Boner, Tommy Got His Tonsils Out, We're Coming Out). It remains their best album.

Gotta love the lackadaisical talent on this live album. Solo after solo after solo. Television's studio albums are good but this live album is sexy.

Mad respect for The Replacements. Although I have to say that because i'm from Minnesota. And they are one of the good ones from here. Lots of buildings downtown Mpls have graffiti and murals of The Replacements.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Mad respect for The Replacements. Although I have to say that because i'm from Minnesota. And they are one of the good ones from here. Lots of buildings downtown Mpls have graffiti and murals of The Replacements.
I'm kiddie-corner across the pond from you in MI. Have family over there in Minnesota. Wonderful state.

Replacements have a solid discography. Little bit of everything.

Snoopycat

Banned
Listening to Daniel Avery's old stuff Drone Logic and his Fabric mix. I don't like his new record but I'm not into ambient stuff apart from The Orb and John Hopkins, so it didn't get me.

Boss Mog

I'm listening to SNSD Tiffany's US debut track "Over My Skin". It's pretty good but I doubt she'll gain much traction in the US. If Asian American singers could be successful in the US, Ailee would be a superstar known to all Americans.

Paasei

I've been hooked on this band for a while now. It's Finnish and I don't understand a single thing they say. Yet I find it very cool metal, rofl.

LordPezix

Hold on to ya butts.

For anyone into old school anime might get a kick out of this song

Really, really good remix of the original

If you watch this video put it on full screen

Them feel goods.

This one here is exactly the type of music I hope to one day make. I love cuban guitar/dance with trap beats.

Hammer-X23

Neo Member
I just got into Vinyl, so I'm currently listening to Atmosphere Sad Clown Bad Year which came as a black and white print with crayons:
A_70262_R_large.jpg

Pretty creative, and Gambino's Camp Vinyl which also includes his EP:
childishgambino-camp_1800x.jpg

When I hit youtube, I always start with some meth and hill:

Hammer-X23 Hammer-X23 Wow, I really liked the vinyl jacket for Childish Gambino. Donald Glover looked really good there and it had a really nice retro look.

Currently I'm listening to an obscure lo-fi Norwegian band called "Herr Nilsson", album called "I'm No Elvis", currently on a song called "Music Makes The Demons Go Away"

Whole album is here if anyone's wondering about more songs:

Top Bottom