• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you playing now? (GameCube)

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I have been mostly spending time with Resident Evil 4. I bought it on ship-date but I was finishing Baten Kaitos at the time.

Baten Kaitos was a great RPG. The battle system was just awesome. The story was cool, but i think the ending was a lil disappointing. 50 hours was my total playtime.

Resident Evil 4 might be the game of this generation. It is just awesome. It keeps getting better and better. Right now im ending Chapter 2-3.

Star Fox Assault rocks. I just picked it up a few hours ago. I am in mission 2 which is Katina, featuring orchestrated Katina music from Star Fox 64. I am having a lot of fun with this game.

I also picked up Metroid Prime 2. Very cool menu. It seems like more of the same, nothing excitingly new.

Also just picked up Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus. I owned the original on Dreamcast, and the sequel on GameCube. I sold it a few months ago cause i needed cash, so i picked up this slightly enhanced version. Need to build up my character and mag again.

CUBE R0X !!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom