• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you get when you add Metallica, Slipknot and slayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

well not really...yet
june604_14.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
DeadStar said:
I like how that slipknot dude still has his mask on

I saw them 4 years ago, or whatever, and met them after the show. They came out sans masks, but hid their faces when people took their pictures.

Dead

well not really...yet
Lambtron said:
I saw them 4 years ago, or whatever, and met them after the show. They came out sans masks, but hid their faces when people took their pictures.
haha

It takes a lot to be a maggot

Kefkaff

Banned
Is that actually Joey or just some little kid dressed as Joey? Seriously, I can't tell.

Oh and btw, Slayer is the most suck of those three bands.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Slayer sucks. Slipknot's worse.

Metallica used to be an incredible band. Can't wait to see the documentary.

I wonder what actually happened... As of now Lars is hospitalized in Zurich with a "mystery ailment". I hope he's OK, but the vagueness of the article at Metallica.com isn't exactly promising.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Since the article mentioned that he was the in the hospital with one sentence and then went on for paragraphs describing the show, I wouldn't imagine it was that big of a deal.

explodet

METALLICA's Lars Ulrich has been hospitalised in Switzerland for reasons that are at this time unknown to the general public, forcing the band to show up to their Download Festival performance in the UK sans their skinsman.
HAR HAR HAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom