• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's this P90X workout stuff?

Yoga X:

10 minutes in: Okay this doesn't seem to bad
20 minutes in: Starting to feel it
30 minutes in: oh god
Day 15: WHY DID I DO THIS?!
Cool Down: I like this part, its easy

I always break when I get to twisted triangle poses.

I'm like, "Seriously? Fuck this shit."

I actually like the balance postures and stuff at the end, though.

carlo6529

I always break when I get to twisted triangle poses.

I'm like, "Seriously? Fuck this shit."

I actually like the balance postures and stuff at the end, though.

I actually did the yoga x today. I find the worst/hardest thing to do is that pose where you roll up onto your shoulders and lift your legs straight up like a handstand. I can't do it yet =(.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
I'm using a doorway pull up and can't even use a chair because the doorway is low enough that I can just use the floor. Am I doing it wrong? :\

When I'm doing pull ups, I cross my legs and keep them folded under me. That way I can extend my arms all the way back down and pull all the way back up.

Ydahs

Yoga X is the best workout because it's normally the one where people will really see the more improvements come phase 3. I couldn't balance for more than a few seconds during the warrior 3/twisted half moon routine but at the end of phase 3, I could go through it all without falling :)

Hello everyone just came across this thread and wanted to post my results with 2 rounds of P90X.
My thread was posted here http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/124366655

Give it a look and let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Keep pressing play!

That is an amazing transformation. Makes me wish I stuck closer to the diet :/

FOOTE

It sounds crazy, but sooner or later, you'll get to the point where Plyo X is too easy, and you buy Insanity and start doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid.

Or maybe that's just me.
That's me too, although I'm just starting week 2 after being injured for 6 months and plyox is quite challenging right now. :lol

I do have insanity ready to go once plyo does get easy again.

h3ro

Starting my 3rd week of Phase 1 today! Love the energy I have nowadays. Been eating right and having a good post workout protein shake.

Chest/Back time!

GAAAHMAN POTATO SOOP

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
So, wanted to bring it up again, would it be a good idea for me to throw up an OT finally? We could have the first P90X/P90X2 |OT| of Tony Horton and GAAAHMAN POTATO SOOP

Top Bottom