• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who here still enjoys picking their nose?

Most satisfying way of acquiring boogers is traveling to areas where the air is grimy and polluted, i.e most big cities. Your nose will be filled with trash within a few days. Pick away. I love pulling long stringy ones out.

CyberPanda

Banned
Most satisfying way of acquiring boogers is traveling to areas where the air is grimy and polluted, i.e most big cities. Your nose will be filled with trash within a few days. Pick away. I love pulling long stringy ones out.
Do you rub them on the bed or sofa? Then watch them harden?

No, I actually find that disgusting. I put them on a tissue, throw it in the bin. Or simply flick when I'm outside. Then wash my hands for good measure. I'm civilized.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
w-wow
no but I always have tissues by my desk so I can comfortably breathe through my completely unclogged nose

degenerates

I like a good booger flick
booger.png

kingwingin

i love when you pick one and it ends up being a few inches long of slime. Feels like it detaches from your brain

My daughter digs in there like she’s digging for gold,
Kids are disgusting, and I'm not just talking about the eternal search for nose treasure. My 10 year old daughter is really bad about farting in front of people, sometimes AT people. And we've been yelling at her for years about it. I swear, if you were to line up everything we've ever said to her, the most common phrases would be "stop picking your nose" and "go to another room to fart".

So the other day, we're sitting at her grandparents house, and she's telling them about how her week went, when suddenly, her eyes go real wide, like saucers, and she bolts out of the room. Before we know what's up, she walks back into the room, absolutely beaming. "I farted in another room!" she yells. So we try to explain to her that while we appreciate the effort, it fell a little short on execution.

Then yesterday, we were at the book store, in the manga section (big One Piece fan, because I raised her right). She's asking me when the next volume come out, the boom, she stops. Eyes go wide. She yells, "I gotta go fart!" and runs to the end of the aisle and lets out this long, deep, BBBPPPPT. She comes back beaming, and I'm cracking up. Then I see this head poke around the corner where she farted. Some kid had been sitting at the end of the aisle reading a manga right where she let one rip, and he's got this angry, confused look on his face like, "What the fuck, dude?"

Kagey K

Banned
Kids are disgusting, and I'm not just talking about the eternal search for nose treasure. My 10 year old daughter is really bad about farting in front of people, sometimes AT people. And we've been yelling at her for years about it. I swear, if you were to line up everything we've ever said to her, the most common phrases would be "stop picking your nose" and "go to another room to fart".

So the other day, we're sitting at her grandparents house, and she's telling them about how her week went, when suddenly, her eyes go real wide, like saucers, and she bolts out of the room. Before we know what's up, she walks back into the room, absolutely beaming. "I farted in another room!" she yells. So we try to explain to her that while we appreciate the effort, it fell a little short on execution.

Then yesterday, we were at the book store, in the manga section (big One Piece fan, because I raised her right). She's asking me when the next volume come out, the boom, she stops. Eyes go wide. She yells, "I gotta go fart!" and runs to the end of the aisle and lets out this long, deep, BBBPPPPT. She comes back beaming, and I'm cracking up. Then I see this head poke around the corner where she farted. Some kid had been sitting at the end of the aisle reading a manga right where she let one rip, and he's got this angry, confused look on his face like, "What the fuck, dude?"
I’ve been there, my sons farts stink so bad he used to get kicked out of class for them. Like they are not right at all, He’s eating what we eat, but his body is way more toxic or something.

He did the same thing, announce when he was leaving to fart and proclaim he was done as he came back.

It’s a wierd thing with kids now, or it was normal back then, but there weren’t cameras everywhere to record it.

CyberPanda

Banned
I’ve been there, my sons farts stink so bad he used to get kicked out of class for them. Like they are not right at all, He’s eating what we eat, but his body is way more toxic or something.

He did the same thing, announce when he was leaving to fart and proclaim he was done as he came back.

It’s a wierd thing with kids now, or it was normal back then, but there weren’t cameras everywhere to record it.
Give him some charcoal pills, it'll help with his gassy problems. Also, giving him Kefir drink will help too. Because of the high amounts of Probiotics.

Last edited:
I like when you get a good grip and it's attached to a couple long strands of nose hair. Fucking yank like a motherfucker like you're pulling coconut husk and go WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! like Ric Flair upon losing his virginity. Fucking awesome.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

Then yesterday, we were at the book store, in the manga section (big One Piece fan, because I raised her right). She's asking me when the next volume come out, the boom, she stops. Eyes go wide. She yells, "I gotta go fart!" and runs to the end of the aisle and lets out this long, deep, BBBPPPPT. She comes back beaming, and I'm cracking up. Then I see this head poke around the corner where she farted. Some kid had been sitting at the end of the aisle reading a manga right where she let one rip, and he's got this angry, confused look on his face like, "What the fuck, dude?"[/QUOTE]

That's just current_year mating ritual.
They're secretly engaged now.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Long ago, I evolved past the act of picking to a point where I clean my nose fully while blowing it. I go in mining for boogers as part of the blowing process, using at least two tissues. I do this in front of anyone and everyone, where ever I want to, even if people are eating directly across from me at the same table, even if they're strangers and they look at me with disgust, and even if they make an aggressive comment telling me to go somewhere else.

I guess I have to blow my nose so often there's nothing left to pick.

MastAndo

I blow a crusty snot rocket almost every morning nowadays. It's oddly satisfying, as is a good dig now and again.

Top Bottom