• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is cooler: Raoh or Kenshiro?

pramod

Raoh: Fights to conquer the world so that he can be its peaceful ruler.
Mastered Musou Tensei.
Lost to Kenshiro but its arguable if Kenshiro was stronger or because Roah gave some of his spirit to Yuria.

Kenshiro: fights out of compassion and a sense of justice for the people.he loves.
Mastered Musoi Tensei.
Defeated Raoh.

EDIT: argh was going to add a poll but forgot

Last edited:

Happosai

O9P4H6O.gif

There is only one right answer

jufonuk

not tag worthy
ken GIF

You Are Already Dead Fist Of The North Star GIF

you're already ironically enjoying this

the best lesson in school was during RE right before summer hols the replacement teacher just went fuck it video time, I cannot remember who suggested it but this tape was played, all I remember is the RE teacher laughing when people's heads started to explode.

great times hahahahahaah

also

Last edited:
It's Fist of the Northstar. Pretty much everyone is cool. That's how it goes. Everyone is maximum badass all the time. No one is even cooler than the other since they all have the same body and head shape.

Chozoldman

Banned
The real question is...Ken or Guts.

*runs away*
ken GIF

(I'm still making my way through a first viewing of Berserk, so I don't even know Guts' full power yet.)

Last edited:

GeekyDad

They were both clunky mother fuckers in JUMP Ultimate Stars, so Yuria by default, 'cause at least she's a hottie.

The real question is...Ken or Guts.

*runs away*
ken GIF

(I'm still making my way through a first viewing of Berserk, so I don't even know Guts' full power yet.)

You fucking serious? Look at the force that steel scaffolding hit Kenshiro... look at it.
Bent on his flesh like butter bending to the will of hot magma. He is a force of nature.

I ever see someone casually walking through a city, where skyscrapers are come down, just to find out they are being lopped from the base by some dudes chin, I'm out like 10 years ago.

Top Bottom