• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are you people so amazed by this stupid Street Fighter video?

Hahah. I didn't know this where I got my tag from. Well yes I am extremely gutsy. If daigo ever wants to challange me, then all he has to do is get on here and challenge me, and pay for my ticket. Also, I'd like for whoever put this tag on to remove it. I can beat anyone with my dude ken, and I've parried attacks just as cool as daigo and even cooler.. I've also seen people better than daigo. It's just like what Jada said, there's people up north better than Jordan, but they just didnt get the chance to shine.

miyuru

:-\

Even if you are that good, nobody will believe you on a forum unless you have proof. Sorry.

And if you were that good, I'm sure you wouldn't be so cocky, and you'd respect Daigo's mad skill.

nitewulf

Infernodash said:
Hahah. I didn't know this where I got my tag from. Well yes I am extremely gutsy. If daigo ever wants to challange me, then all he has to do is get on here and challenge me, and pay for my ticket. Also, I'd like for whoever put this tag on to remove it. I can beat anyone with my dude ken, and I've parried attacks just as cool as daigo and even cooler.. I've also seen people better than daigo. It's just like what Jada said, there's people up north better than Jordan, but they just didnt get the chance to shine.

no need for all that, get some SF games for kaillera and put your money where that mouth is. your overall skill could be judged from other SF games, since third strike isnt available on mame.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
impirius said:
I can't wait until SFAC comes out for Xbox Live... THEN WE SHALL SEE

[Infernodash] Hey, you all can laugh all you want now... all Daigo has to do is challenge me when it drops for xbox then send me a system and an xbox live card (I already have high speed!). There's a reason they've never hosted a tournament near where I live, it's no coincidence. [/Infernodash]

Sho Nuff

Banned
Infernodash said:

Do you remember when you were in Tokyo and I completely owned your ass? Haha, don't act like you can't remember. I dominated you like Royce Gracie versus a 2-year-old girl.

I have street fighter anniversary collection for ps2 now, and I'm definately getting the xbox version for on line play. Maybe once and for all I can prove my skills and put the rumors to rest. Thank You capcom!

Well I may as well mention this here…

Last month I went to the iGames Expo in NYC. I wrote about it for my site, but long story short: it really sucked. But the most memorable part of the evening was meeting Justin Wong who was specially brought in to help demo Guilty Gear Isuka. Didn’t talk to him much since he was too busy playing. Anyway, he had some “fans” in attendance, and of course, the infamous video came up in conversation. You wouldn’t believe the sheer amount of people who went “What Daigo did wasn’t that impressive. I could have done that. Japanese Street Fighter players are sooo overrated.”

I respect what Daigo did. who said I didn't? Its a hard technique and takes dedication to perfect. (I should know) However, it's wrong to say that since I made the claim that I can do the same thing, you doubt me automatically since this is the internet. Hopefully, xbox live will be the forum for us to battle and display our skills.

Bruce Vilanch said:
Is it really worth jumping up and screaming over, though?

Is it worth saying "THIS IS MADNESS" over?

I was Goddamned impressed, that's one hell of a parry. It normally would have been game over for the guy. The fact that he pulled it off against that super is amazing and considering it's in a tournament, doubly damn impressive.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
FortNinety said:
Well I may as well mention this here…

Last month I went to the iGames Expo in NYC. I wrote about it for my site, but long story short: it really sucked. But the most memorable part of the evening was meeting Justin Wong who was specially brought in to help demo Guilty Gear Isuka. Didn’t talk to him much since he was too busy playing. Anyway, he had some “fans” in attendance, and of course, the infamous video came up in conversation. You wouldn’t believe the sheer amount of people who went “What Daigo did wasn’t that impressive. I could have done that. Japanese Street Fighter players are sooo overrated.”

Hahaha...bullshit. Cause lets remember what Daigo did. He lost all his energy on purpose and then BAITED Mr. Wong in using his Super Arts. Justin got beat badly and you can see it when he starts mashing on the controls like a MvC2 scrub.

olubode said:
Hahaha...bullshit. Cause lets remember what Daigo did. He lost all his energy on purpose and then BAITED Mr. Wong in using his Super Arts. Justin got beat badly and you can see it when he starts mashing on the controls like a MvC2 scrub.

Dude, don't start this shit up again. We all believe what we believe already. Let's just wait until January or whenever the fuck SFAC gets on Live, and then we'll all be seeing Infernodash then.

We're all patient enough bastards aren't we?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
The fact that you claim this would even be possible on xbox live makes you look stupid.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hahah. I didn't know this where I got my tag from. Well yes I am extremely gutsy. If daigo ever wants to challange me, then all he has to do is get on here and challenge me, and pay for my ticket. Also, I'd like for whoever put this tag on to remove it. I can beat anyone with my dude ken, and I've parried attacks just as cool as daigo and even cooler.. I've also seen people better than daigo. It's just like what Jada said, there's people up north better than Jordan, but they just didnt get the chance to shine

Troll troll troll, BS BS BS.

LakeEarth

The Faceless Master said:
here's the whole series of daigo vs justin

i guess you can decide on what really went down...

http://www.geocities.jp/orecombo/ume.zip

That was cool, though as many other people thought, I thought the big parry fest happened at the end of the final match, not the first match in the "best of 3 matches".

It's also funny in that vid how everyone goes "OOH" everytime Diago does a taunt... I mean EVERY TIME!! He does it like TEN TIMES!!!

Takuan

Just watched the complete match. Tthe Chun-Li player relies totally on the low mk -> super (SA2?) tactic to inflict big damage. He's so damned cheap. Daigo's game is so much more varied and aggressive, without too much repetition (he even links his supers differently pretty much all the time). The last round is where Daigo really shines, he pretty much reads all of his opponent's moves and makes him pay severely for it. A shame it wasn't a perfect, 'cause he deserved it.

I wish I had the skill to play a match like that, Jesus.

Top Bottom