• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty PC Xbox Game Pass limited edition unboxing video released!

Eddie-Griffin

Cancer the womens baby so we can pregnant the panda, we are looking for igloos tonight Are you sexy?
https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4877406906024078?from=old_pc_videoshow

That controller clearly isn't red, so I have no idea what's going on with that. That controller is grey with some color change, much different than what the preview articles showed.

Also the sword handle appears to be attached to the platform, you can't actually take it out.

The first thing the guy does is take out some sort of fiber poster which wasn't shown in the pictures from the news report so that's new. The blanket in the end is pretty sizable so I'll give them that, and looks rather comfortable.

Pretty impressive packaging for this Xbox Game Pass released. Which the badges and the blanket have the branding of. I'm curious how well this game will do when the sales figures come out, they are going pretty hard on the promo and presentation with this special edition, and the separate Custom Xbox Series S and controller special edition (with t-shirts).

Last edited:

Skifi28

"PC XBOX Game Pass limited edition unboxing"

uvTT4YY.gif

Last edited:

sainraja

Don't click on the link guys. It doesn't go to an unboxing video.

EDIT
Nevermind. When I clicked it again, it did go to an unboxing video.

Last edited:

Eddie-Griffin

Cancer the womens baby so we can pregnant the panda, we are looking for igloos tonight Are you sexy?
Don't click on the link guys. It doesn't go to an unboxing video.

EDIT
Nevermind. When I clicked it again, it did go to an unboxing video.

Yeah, I was certain that was the right link lol.

Sometimes it works once, sometimes you have to click it twice for some reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom