• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

Pantz

Cool! Never played Crackdown 2.

7eFgTcG.jpg

Esppiral

MS is on a roll, from the 3 big console manufacturers is the only one that has been consistently releasing games for free to its costumers I love it.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I find it really really odd that for a good few years now, every single time anything BC is announced, both rockstars and major nelsons (among others) Twitter feeds are all on fire with people asking for Max Payne 3... Yet still no Max Payne 3.

Im not too sure how the whole what goes BC and what doesn’t works, but... man... that would sure make a lot of people happy.

As for me, I’m getting fed up with BC releases that have zero x enhancements. I mean, Crackdown 2 just came to BC and has zero, none... Yet the first game did. And 3 is in 4k. Sure, Crackdown 2 is by far the worst of the 3, but still... We need at least a dev type option on the dash that forced games into 1440p or 2160p and said “hey if it fucks it, not our fault, be our tester”. Pc game have essentially ran with JUST resolution changes alone for many years with zero problems. Don’t tell me the X hardware can’t cope with it or it has to be per game. Sure, performance may drop in select titles... But I’m currently playing Lego Batman 2... that wouldn’t even stress my damn Apple Watch.

Xenon

Put this on after a session with Crackdown 3. Reviewers are out of their damn minds saying it's the same.

Ravi_elite

Banned
Gavin Stevens Gavin Stevens i know man.. please dont fret... I felt the same way when i was waiting for Saints Row (2006) i thought it would never come..i assure you....if my game came... your game Max Payne 3 will come too

and I agree..it would be nice to get a face lift ( enhancement ) of the original Gears of War ( dont fucking say ultimate edition..they are two seperate multiplayers)

and a face lift (enhancement) of the original Saints Row....i doubt any of that will ever happen

I often wonder why the fuck I own an xbox one X

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Did anyone on here play Crackdown 2 on 360, i'm impressed with the draw distance, the amount of enemy's on screen in certain sections all with explosions and remaining smooth. Was it this smooth with no drops on 360?
P.s playing on a Original Xbox One. also i think the lighting can look great sometimes for a game this old.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Fuck yeah, Castlevania HD. I bought this for a couple of bucks the last sale, so I'm stoked.

RAIDEN1

Microsoft are taking their sweet time when it comes to all things Ninja Gaiden....surely it can't be a licensing issue? Outside of that though the big request from me is Shaolin Monks!!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
How do you "manually sync" exactly? I'm not getting my savegame either.
I had to hit the view and menu buttons at the same time to open up the mini 360 dashboard, and down at the bottom was Manage Storage.

It ended up crashing my game, but afterwards when I booted it up my saves were synced.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nothing for me this week, but still great to see this initiative hasn't gone by the wayside

RPGCrazied

Never played these games but got them for cheap on ebay. The Star Wars force unleashed games. Got both for $15.

Still waiting on MagnaCarta 2

Top Bottom