• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

Dumb question, but what are the icons in the upper left? I know that's where the gamertags go, but does that mean there's actually four people/profiles logged in right there?

Yes. Those are all of the people currently logged into the system (either auto-recognized by Kinect if you have that setup, or people logged into controllers manually).

Tadale

I wish I was reckless enough to get an Xbox and a PS4. I'm anxious to see what people think of DR3 and Crimson Dragon.

ironcreed

Banned
Very nice. After bouncing around, having doubts and weighing all my options, I have decided that the Xbox One will be my first next-gen console when I buy one in a few months. It has the games and more features that appeal to me early on.

highrider

Banned
Great title. I'm not getting one day one but maybe around halo I'll be in the market hopefully. Hope everyone has fun at launch.

Fixed:

PS_0241_CENTER_KIDS.jpg

theDeeDubs

Now to walk into Walmart and score 2 Xbox one's next week.

Really curious how scarce these will be. My Walmart is only getting about 1/3 the amount of XB1's and those are all claimed for preorders. They aren't getting any extras for walkins for a while.

RoKKeR

Haha, love the title.

Next week is going to be exciting! I'm flying home for Thanksgiving break right on the 22nd, gonna be a long day.

Freki

A PLACE WHERE WE CAN BE SAFE FROM THE REST OF GAF

It feels so cozy and warm. I love you Xbros

Please, for the love of god, do not promote this us vs. them mentality. It ruined most of the recent xbox megathreads.

OT: Nice OP, nice title ;-)
In 7 days current gen will finally be last gen ^^

MarkusRJR

Still not sure if I'm going to pick one up at launch or next year when more games come out, but I'll definitely be reading this thread for impressions.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Do we have a conclusive list of features that require Gold somewhere?

Top Bottom