• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

malfcn

XboxGAF has already received 3 friend requests.
And only the games listed in GOLD are the exclusives.

I can't wait for the Fashion with Major Nelson segments.

Great OP!

Loving my PS4 so far (other than the PSN issues), but have to admit there are more games I am looking forward to on the Xbox One.

Looking forward to next week!

RoKKeR

Wait, does "new communication port for direct 5.1 sound" mean we can plug headphones into the controller itself?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
NICE!!! Let's partay!

YincUqV.gif

One of my favorite Asian girls of all time.

ALL TIME.

I might actually jump into the xbox one considering it's releases...Killer Instinct, Forza and Dead Rising...plus my gf would wanna play the dance central game once it comes out for it.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Sucks hardcore that MS couldn't get Xbone demo units out outside of the MS Store and the Xbox Tour (neither of which I was able to attend). I really wanted to try out Killer Instinct. I'm going to pass on it for now, but hopefully in the future the Xbone will drop to a decent price and I can jump in then.

Nice OT. I hope I UPS delivers it Friday and not Monday. Having the whole weekend to use it would be awesome. Having the whole weekend to do nothing would suck.

Just a few months after launch we're getting Titanfall!

TriGen

I got my PS4 at midnight this week and I'll be getting my XBO at midnight next week. Double the greatness, double the fun.

Prine

Banned
DAT slap in their faces!!! Looooove the thread title.

And yaaah NEXT GEN KINECT AND XBOX!!! Going nuts thinking about the UI and of course, Dead Rising!

Kevtones

Most stores seemed to have PS4 units for people who lined up only a few hours before they launched or presold the console for pickup at midnight.

A lot of people got lucky at Costco as well. Kmart and Sears too.

Danka - probably going to rock out in front of Sears or KMart.

eshwaaz

Enjoying my PS4 experience so far, equally excited for Xbox One next week. Dead Rising 3 is my most anticipated launch game for either console.

Been sooooo long since we had new consoles - I'm just loving this.

Hindle

Banned
Great OT.

I'm looking forward to the discussion about Microsofts new studios as well, hopefully we can piece together what they're up to.

Heretic

Awesome OT title LOL! Love it! IT'S HAPPENING!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

wrog

Great OT, I can't wait! Shame I will have to wait a couple days longer for my Xbox One because I need to import it.

The dashboard design is sweet.

The only thing that jumps out at me is I'd like to see them add more ability for organization on the Pins section. Also curious about the potential for live tiles on the Pins section? It would be neat if the apps you pin could notify you of new content in your pins section. If Gametrailers has a new Bonus Round or IGN has a review of a game if they could update that on the live tile in the Pins section that would be awesome.

Also are we going to get Windows apps like a Weather app cause I need to constantly know the weather on every device I own? :)

Top Bottom