• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

malfcn

hIz7XvH.jpg

aP16BRs.jpg

gPH3m5q.jpg

tGaqe1G.jpg

fUOuXv0.jpg

5ZgOFk9.jpg

ZB5jRzA.jpg

K9TVaUQ.jpg

nU6w1X6.jpg

XJG68ax.jpg

KXvneve.jpg

36rtrN9.jpg

LvdImaA.jpg

uQ3B6Mb.jpg

4C1YphA.jpg
hX5RV32.jpg
TOY5mgF.jpg
epfM33O.jpg
2hxKffn.png
VllXXaC.png
n3tfcPK.png
qgvNnkQ.png
MvdxtkW.png

venne

Xbox Fitness is the only thing I've seen that I like out of both boxes.

I don't know if I $500 like it, though.

mileS

Does anyone know if the new controller will work for the PC out of the box? I have the wireless adapter for PC.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
I'm so sad my XB1 is going to sit at my office for a week while I'm home for Thanksgiving.

So excited to have one at home finally. The TV integration and snapping and app stuff is going to be amazing.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Nice thread, like the mockup dashboad with launch games. Really excited for Killer Instinct and Dead Rising.

lets do thissssssssssssss

dead rising 3 back in my life

are those 3 silver cases- dead rising, forza and ryse confirmed for North America? i want them :'(

ONE WEEK PEOPLE!

Beautiful OT.

The Xbox One has been a roller coaster, but I think it's ended up in a really solid position for launch. Great portfolio of launch exclusives, multi-platforms and future exclusives look great (I've played Titanfall at PAX; believe the hype).

Going to be interesting to see how the ID@Xbox program works out. The machines we're all getting next week can be dev kits as well as our game machines, so I expect that there will be a huge amount of indie games hopefully by the end of next year.

I'm also really excited for what MS will do with the OS. I know that 5 years from now it will look very different to what we have today. That's one thing MS nailed for current gen, and I hope they expand that further with next-gen.

Let next-gen begin!

Dumb question, but what are the icons in the upper left? I know that's where the gamertags go, but does that mean there's actually four people/profiles logged in right there?

Top Bottom