• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 |OT| On the backs of Titans we go!

First pic of the KOS-MOS figure from Good Smile. No release date yet.

q235yvxl2nf21.jpg

The model looks excellent. I was kind of hoping for Nia/Morag/Rex/Malos/Jin before any of the other blades but KOS-MOS is a pretty far reaching character so it's not a huge surprise.

Zenaku

Still waiting for my artbook, it slipped my mind and I ordered it late so it'll still be a few weeks.

Also just got an email telling me of a delay with my Hikari figure. It was predicted for the first week of march, now it's the 23rd-25th.

I just started ng+ a few days ago. I went through Torna and had to quickly run back though this, there are so many things I want to see again.

How strange, feeling nostalgia for a game I just played last year.

Just got Hikari in the mail today after a short delay. Unfortunately her tiara has a broken V-fin. I have about a hundred spare V-fins from various Gundam kits and matching paint so I can repair it, but it's a bit disappointing that it passed QC. The broken fin part wasn't in the box after opening it or it would be a quick glue job. There are quite a few paint errors compared to my Homura figure too, but again nothing too major.

0z5HBuk.jpg

Big decision now is, swords facing in or out?
4L78HzV.jpg

i9tBOp5.jpg

Claus Grimhildyr

Vincit qui se vincit
Just got Hikari in the mail today after a short delay. Unfortunately her tiara has a broken V-fin. I have about a hundred spare V-fins from various Gundam kits and matching paint so I can repair it, but it's a bit disappointing that it passed QC. The broken fin part wasn't in the box after opening it or it would be a quick glue job. There are quite a few paint errors compared to my Homura figure too, but again nothing too major.

0z5HBuk.jpg

Big decision now is, swords facing in or out?
4L78HzV.jpg

i9tBOp5.jpg

I see that loose switch cart.

Top Bottom