• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You wake up after a 100 year coma

Dthomp

If I woke up from a 100yr coma...I'd be really really old, but I'd just pray the internet had something kin to the video game crash of old. I'd hope all forms of social media are gone and that humanity in general is less involved in everybody elses shit. A guy can hope

E-Cat

What life-extension technology allowed me to live past 130, and whether that's due to the Singularity having occurred.

JimiNutz

Banned
Is GAF still up.

Actually I'd run out into the city streets, take in all the new sites (like Cap did when he woke up) and ask where the rest of my Avengers were.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I'd check my gaf account.
How many likes do i have now??

Tell meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

bitbydeath

My bank accounts.

cRm1K11.gif

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
If she's 130 then presumably there's some sort of immortality technology that keeps her looking young, right?

Of course.
In 100 years people's bodies will not age at all. Kim K will be looking like she's 22 again and you can probably have your very own clone of her at home sitting around waiting for you to come home and fuck her.

Fbh

" FF7 Remake part 1 already up for for pre order?"

(honestly though I'd probably go to some news site and see if anything on there makes sense )

Of course.
In 100 years people's bodies will not age at all. Kim K will be looking like she's 22 again and you can probably have your very own clone of her at home sitting around waiting for you to come home and fuck her.

If the Kim clone is identical to Kim K at 22 years old body wise, wouldn't even a "new" one still be considered well worn out at that age?

JimiNutz

Banned
If the Kim clone is identical to Kim K at 22 years old body wise, wouldn't even a "new" one still be considered well worn out at that age?

How low you want to go, 18? 22 sounded like a wholesome age to me but I guess you might as well take it as fresh as it comes.

Top Bottom