• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

kyliethicc

The Last of Us Part II

z3frSTs.jpg

Sebmugi

GT7 is on sale now -38%, and I am thinking about buying it for my PS5 - I have Forza Horizon 5 on my XSX and I am not sure if it is still worth to buy - from what I see they look in par in terms of graphics. What do you think?

I also have FH5 on XSX and clearly it's with GT7 that I spend the most time.. I would say that one does not prevent the other, it's 2 different visions of car games.. but if If you like taking photos, then GT7's photo mode is the best of all games, simply the best. :messenger_ok:

keraj37

I also have FH5 on XSX and clearly it's with GT7 that I spend the most time.. I would say that one does not prevent the other, it's 2 different visions of car games.. but if If you like taking photos, then GT7's photo mode is the best of all games, simply the best. :messenger_ok:
Thanks, I will buy it then!

Top Bottom