• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[4ch] Supposed Dualshock 5 leaked image

Acidizer

Banned
looks worse in every possible way. fake.

will be surprised if the speaker/touch pad make it to PS5.

BRING BACK THE START BUTTON.

"press options" at title screens is beyond lame.

Mega Man

Why would they include the touch pad again. Never owned a PS4, but when did developers actually take advantage of that thing?

GermanZepp

201932717124463_1.jpg

Edit: I first thought that the screen was a photoshopped screencap from the cellphone app, i checked the PS app for chat and is nothing like the screen. But i guess that could be easily shopped too.

Last edited:

LostDonkey

Yeah sure... Like battery life isnt shit enough without a screen in the thing. I wanna charge a pad and it lasts like the Xbox one controller. I have to charge my dualshock everytime ive played with my headset connected its abysmal.

Last edited:

Tygeezy

i'm gonna be pissed if they keep the light bar/touchpad and symmetrical analog sticks.

i love my playstation but sony really need to stop messing about and make a proper controller. look at the xb1 + switch pro controller...they are so comfortable to use and have insane battery.

6199582_R_Z001A

11396097-7804615740625038.jpg
And unfortunately no gyroscope which drops it down a lot in my opinion.

looks worse in every possible way. fake.

will be surprised if the speaker/touch pad make it to PS5.

BRING BACK THE START BUTTON.

"press options" at title screens is beyond lame.

Noooo! Don't get rid of the speaker! Lol, I actually like it when used properly (GTA 5), but if they are going to have perfect backwards compatibility for the PS5 I don't see the touchpad or the speaker going anywhere since some games use them.

Codes 208

Looks about as ugly as the ps4 leaked controller so I believe it.

Though considering if that is for a dev kit there’s no chance in hell thats the final design of true.

Last edited:

Mato

So they are filling the bottom part and making it look more similar to the Xbox and Switch design. Assuming it's real, which it probably isn't.

Looks like a render or something. And seriously, with all the technology we have these days, that's the best quality picture we have? I'm calling bullshit.

SonGoku

i'm gonna be pissed if they keep the light bar/touchpad and symmetrical analog sticks.

i love my playstation but sony really need to stop messing about and make a proper controller. look at the xb1 + switch pro controller...they are so comfortable to use and have insane battery.

6199582_R_Z001A

11396097-7804615740625038.jpg
I would be pissed if Sony messed up the DS5 by making it asymmetrical, yeah no thanks.
I agree about battery though.

Boss Mog

The DS4 is near perfect, the only upgrades I would want are a better d-pad, make the trackpad a touchscreen, and triggers under the controller for the middle fingers.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Nah, no way. Its like those screens they put on the side of a mouse, or on a keyboard... you just don’t look there, what the hell would be the point? Plus the DS4 has the worst battery I’ve ever used. Can’t wait to see the 10 minutes it would last with this.

No way it’s real. Not a chance. A fake. A good fake, but a fake.

Last edited:

GermanZepp

I would like to the ds5 include dat fancy nintendo switch vibration. New design more ergonomic and a more premium quality.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Clearly leaking a story to hype up the PS5.

Not interested in the design. No way in the world they would make it that hideous.

Top Bottom