• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Pokémon Presents has been confirmed for February 27th at 14:00 UTC.

SCB3

Seribii.net confirms 25 mins runtime, my predictions:

• Scarlett and Violet DLC first look
  • More Tera Raid announcements
  • Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 availible on NSO N64 after the show with@
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal added to NSO GB App, and compatiable with Stadium 1 and 2
  • Fire Red, Leaf Green and Ruby and Saphirre added to the GBA NSO App
  • Remakes of Black and White for holiday this year
    • I'm calling this now, if this is true, Black 2 and White 2 will be added to the remake
  • Then Go, Union, TCG Live and Cafe Mix updates and freebies

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Black & White remake time?

xClout

B&W?

michael jackson dancing GIF by Yoni

Dang. 25 minutes is long!

After Scarlet Violet I just have no hope they are capable of making a great 3D Pokémon game. They just refuse to give their games the development time they need to be really great. And people buy them like that, so why would they change?! So all hopes for a decent Pokémon on Switch rest on the next set of remakes happening, and being good. Because they’re done by someone else. 🤷‍♂️

Some Pokémon games added to NSO would be cool! I wouldn’t bother with the GB ones, but Ruby/ Sapphire from GBA would be awesome!

Last edited:

Saber

Probably the fixes that were supposed to be in the game since SV launched, mobile garbage stuff and possible DLCs for SV.

If they ever announce B/W remakes I will be very worried. The actual state of Gamefreak is extremelly dissapointed, no way they gonna do well with those games. Which is sad, B/W is my favorite pokemon game of all time.

SCB3

Probably the fixes that were supposed to be in the game since SV launched, mobile garbage stuff and possible DLCs for SV.

If they ever announce B/W remakes I will be very worried. The actual state of Gamefreak is extremelly dissapointed, no way they gonna do well with those games. Which is sad, B/W is my favorite pokemon game of all time.
It won't be GF doing the remakes, they didn't do the D&P ones

Saber

Trainwreck... according to who?

According to all the internet, players, reviewers, customer service notes on Nintendo and even patch notes(which btw will include massive changes in the hopes the game stops closing itself).

Unless you use blinders.

It won't be GF doing the remakes, they didn't do the D&P ones

Dude, they did all the others remakes before the DP ones lol

Last edited:

Fake

They aren't going to release any major patches or improvements.
Their audience doesn't give a crap about the technical issues so why bother?

Fair point. Their audience is worst than Sonic fanbase.
Just reading the thread and you can already spot some.

Last edited:

Fbh

A "major update" that, according to their own notes, literally doesn't address the massive performance issues?
Wow what a great studio

Well your eyeballs didn't matter, people rewarded that with 20.6m in sales. Despite the endless bitching, you bend on the knees and consume it anyway.

Exactly my point:
20.6m with a broken, rushed and low budget looking game. Gamefreak has zero incentive to improve because their audience has spoken loud and clearly: They are ok with games releasing in this state.

ArcanineEX

A "major update" that, according to their own notes, literally doesn't address the massive performance issues?
Wow what a great studio

Exactly my point:
20.6m with a broken, rushed and low budget looking game. Gamefreak has zero incentive to improve because their audience has spoken loud and clearly: They are ok with games releasing in this state.
Keep moving those goalposts.

Making the decision to dial back some of the spawns in problematic areas would literally result in performance gains, but ooookayyy. Lmfao.

Top Bottom