• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am i in the wrong if i rejected a girl because...

O-N-E

Without other details, it's tough to tell.

If otherwise she was attractive to you and seemed nice, then you should have at least given it a shot. One inch is not that bad. Plus the added bonus that if you end up making babies, they'll probably be taller than you.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Can we not call people shitty, please. It is hateful toward people with ibs and colostome bags. Thanks.
Can we differentiate between action by person X is shitty and person X is shitty please.

I mean..date whom you want as you have no obligations to anyone other than yourself, but of all the reasons to not want to be with someone that's gotta be a pretty dumb one.

Time to...grow up.

Last edited:
I’m pretty short at 5’6 and honestly never gave a fuck about how tall the chick was. As long as she was cool and we vibed well that was what I concerned myself with most.

With that said, you still did nothing wrong. You’re free to have a preference.

G-Bus

You can reject anyone for any reason. Live your life.

I'm not into women who are teller than me but an inch wouldn't throw me off at all. I'd be surprised if you could even tell upon meeting her right away.

Curious how this all came about. Were you two getting along until height came up and she let slip 5' 11 and you just noped the fuck out?

Hopefully there's more of a reason here. If not it speaks volumes about you as a person.

Also sounds fake as hell.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I always wanted a TV or a girlfriend that is taller than me. Last year I got the TV.

nkarafo

I'm also 1.78 and i wouldn't mind a taller and stronger girl than me to put me in my place.
faces.jpg

Lanrutcon

She's like, a tiny bit taller than you. You must be rolling in female attention to turn down someone based on something that insignificant.

MilkyJoe

she's taller than me?

iam 5'10(178cm) and she's 5'11

i can't fuck with that

If a woman can reject a man because he's short, bald, small cock, fat or what have you, then you can do what you want guilt free.

Women have this weird thing that they think men don't have a choice in who they court.

When I was younger one of the girls in my group wanted a slice of the old pecker, I didn't feel that way towards her at all, suddenly I was public enemy #1 among the girls in our peer group,
because I wouldn't go out with this chick.

Women are crackers sometimes.

Top Bottom