• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Mory Dunz

If Nagbe doens't get better in the final third, I dunno about him as an attacking option in big games...

Wowww what the eff. what the efff....

Dartastic

Way too many of his shots get blocked to just be coincidence.
And when they don't, they sail.
He's not supposed to be the kind of guy who takes shots. He's teh kind of guy who9 helps create chances and maintain posession. He's not doing much right now. He absolutely needsa to get involved more in the attack. This game is not suited for him. Bad pitch, choppy.

Mory Dunz

Just take him Yedlin dang.

I'm scared to face Australia

He's not supposed to be the kind of guy who takes shot. He's teh kind of guy who9 helps create chances and maintain posession. He's not doing much right now. He absolutely needsa to get involved more in the attack.

Everyone who has an chance to shot in the box or on the 18 should be taking it.
He gets them once in the while and they're always blocked strangely.
Or they sail. We've seen both tonight. I'm thinking it's not a coincidence any more

Dartastic

I blame him the most, that OG screwed us hard, but everyone else has been shit too.
I blame Omar the most too. Such unbelievable bullshit. Wondo's fuck up was bad, but at least he didn't PUT AT US RISK FOR MISSING OUT OF A WORLD CUP

THAT'S A PK WHAT THE FUCK COME ON GIVE NAGBE A PK

Struggling and losing against T&T, getting destroyed by Costa Rica, losing at home to CR and MX. US does not deserve to make it to the WC, sorry.

Everyone on the team except for Pulisic is trash. Grown ass men getting shown up by a 19-year old.

This too. The US has always had good goalkeepers, but Howard is washed up, and I think Guzan is too. Pulisic is the only player I would say is good. Woods is serviceable, Dempsey is old, Bradley and Altidore suck, everyone else blows.

Quixzlizx

It doesn't make any sense for Omar to be playing over Cameron anyway.

Struggling and losing against T&T, getting destroyed by Costa Rica, losing at home to CR and MX. US does not deserve to make it to the WC, sorry.

This too. The US has always had good goalkeepers, but Howard is washed up, and I think Guzan is too. Pulisic is the only player I would say is good. Woods is serviceable, Dempsey is old, Bradley and Altidore suck, everyone else blows.

For some reason they aren't giving Horvath a chance.

Top Bottom