• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anonymous Topic Renaming Mod Appreciation Thread

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Certainly made sunday night more interesting :D

Speevy

Banned
This reminds me of the first day I became a mod at a site called Console Talk. We dedicated an entire thread to editing peoples' posts for our personal amusement. Of course, it didn't derail legitimate discussions in the main forum...

Triumph

Banned
Yeah, I'm gonna drink one for my funny anonymous homie(who I thought was Mike Works until the Animal Crossing DS title got edited. Now I think it's DC).

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
All of the memories so close to me just faaaade away.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Anybody visting for the first time must be terribly confused :lol

Triumph

Banned
All you people hating on Anonymous Thread Title Editing Mod need to quit whining. How else are bad people going to stop making bad threads if their peers and superiors don't let them know they're being dumb? I mean, I guess you could ban them, but then they wouldn't learn anything.

Way to fuck up the last bastion of maturity and wisdom, Anonymous Mod!

Seriously, discussions were just RUNNETHING OVER with profound observations on the industry -- did you folks know that HALO 2 IS THE BEST MULTIPLAYER GAME EVER? 'cuz I was out in the cold on that one, and it was the sun lamp of GAF industry perspicacity that unfroze my little soul!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Matlock said:
Wait, who exactly are you, RS
gscrallytwo.jpeg

lol, I reloaded GA after not looking at it for a long time doing other things, then noticed all the retarded capslocked topics and thought people on GA had just gone crazy.

now i realize its a mod..... :lol

good job guy.......wonder if its maf or drinky.

<edit> guess its not drinky..lol

peace

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Subtelty could have gone a long way. Although the initial shock of Crazy GAF was funny the joke would have been far more profound if it weren't so blatent.

Wait what the fuck am I doing thinking seriously about this, FUCK SHIT PISS COCKS.

My favorite thread titles so far:
- OH DEAR GOD JUST PICK UP TENCHI SEASONS 1 THROUGH 100000 AND BE DONE WITH IT
- BECAUSE BEATING OFF TO GAMERANKINGS IS TOO PEDESTRIAN FOR YOU FOLKS
- MY INSECURITY IS YOUR 500 RESPONSE NIGHTMARE
- LET'S FACE IT FERRIO IS GONNA WIN THIS AND YOU DON'T WANNA PLACE
- BECAUSE I CAN'T ASK "WHAT'S THE BEST THUNDERCAT TO MOLD MY FECES IN THE FORM OF"

I INSANTLY knew what the original thread and title were too. :lol :lol

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
This kind of shit needs to happen once a week, and instead of just renaming, the mods should also lock and if required, ban.

Hmmm.

First, Junior Members are stripped of the right to make topics of their own, and now some Mod on a power trip decides to amuse himself/herself by re-naming threads and insulting the people who made them.

I think I'll take my leave of this place now.

Das Scotter said:
Hmmm.

First, Junior Members are stripped of the right to make topics of their own, and now some Mod on a power trip decides to amuse himself/herself by re-naming threads and insulting the people who made them.

It's working! By jov I think they might have done it!

Belfast

Das Scotter said:
Hmmm.

Ok.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Red Mercury said:
It's working! By jov I think they might have done it!

To be honest I agree with Das Scotter

Society got banned for making a screw around topic, but when a Mod does it’s OmG TEh funny!

All those fuck around topics have sunk anyway, what a pointless exercise which got several good board members banned.

Top Bottom