• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any DnB fans on neogaf?

INC

can i post hardcore/gabber here?
i like hardcore but i dunno if a thread copying yours would fly lol

Jungle technically derived from (happy)hardcore, so sure....

Gabber.....ooft, I have like 20secs of gabber in me, but have at it

I've been listening to jungle since the early 90s.

I went to Dreamscape, Fusion, and have been DJing myself (only as an enthusiastic amateur with a hobby) since then.

Having owned a set of 1210s back in the day meant I collected vinyl and ended up with some classics, as well as a lot of white labels.

Personally, I can't stand modern drum and bass - it has no soul, and I like reggae samples and amen breaks.

Still, give me something from that golden age, and I'm there.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
I've been listening to jungle since the early 90s.

I went to Dreamscape, Fusion, and have been DJing myself (only as an enthusiastic amateur with a hobby) since then.

Having owned a set of 1210s back in the day meant I collected vinyl and ended up with some classics, as well as a lot of white labels.

Personally, I can't stand modern drum and bass - it has no soul, and I like reggae samples and amen breaks.

Still, give me something from that golden age, and I'm there.

Amen, brother!

Con-Z-epT

To anyone curious. No preview available. You buy a pig in a poke.

Bought one for the team!
It finally arrived yesterday! Some cool tracks on there. Is there any way i can share this with you guys? No file sharing on GAF i guess.

52496830351_f90209ee34.jpg

Malachai

My dog decided to attack the parcel that contained the cd of that album when the postman put it through the letter box. Left a nice couple of holes straight through the disc so I could only listen up to about track 7 🙄

Con-Z-epT

Another wicked album 🔥
I love Andreys sound so much. He has composed so many of my all time favorite tracks. Kinda sad that he isn't as active anymore. I'm starving for a new fleshed out EP or even an album.
My dog decided to attack the parcel that contained the cd of that album when the postman put it through the letter box. Left a nice couple of holes straight through the disc so I could only listen up to about track 7 🙄
Of course he did! He smelled that dangerous space cat. :messenger_tears_of_joy: Funny anecdote.

One of the rare LP's i have digital, on CD and on vinyl.

Top Bottom