• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Foggy

Hopefully they've expanded the list of promotions they are partnered with. They need to get that title defended in promotions people actually care about. I mean hell, it's only ever been defended outside of Stardom by Toni once. They could even get it defended in ROH now that they are partners with them if they want to spice it up more.

Yeah that would certainly make the most sense and Kris Wolf would be the best candidate for many reasons. It's inexplicable that they haven't leveraged her personality more for exposure outside Japan. She's got a very uncommon charisma and she should be all over the place promoting Stardom.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tcOV7Tf.gif
`

honestly more thirsty for this production than the cute joshi wrestlers you guys post

What CW show is this

Yeah that would certainly make the most sense and Kris Wolf would be the best candidate for many reasons. It's inexplicable that they haven't leveraged her personality more for exposure outside Japan. She's got a very uncommon charisma and she should be all over the place promoting Stardom.

Yeah, I'm stunned they haven't done more with Kris. She's not the best wrestler by any means, but she's got all the personality in the world. She could really be their global ambassador if they use her right.

Kind of surprised WWE hasn't put their sights on her for her personality alone. Maybe they will eventually.

Hex

Banned
tcOV7Tf.gif
`

honestly more thirsty for this production than the cute joshi wrestlers you guys post

I wanted to like Havok, I tried but he is just so bland (to me).
He does everyone else's moves, mostly not very well, moves slowly in the ring.

Now keep in mind I am only judging standard matches, do not care for deathmatches and he may be all that and more in deathmatches.

Draxal

Yeah, I'm stunned they haven't done more with Kris. She's not the best wrestler by any means, but she's got all the personality in the world. She could really be their global ambassador if they use her right.

Kind of surprised WWE hasn't put their sights on her for her personality alone. Maybe they will eventually.

Her age is an impediment.

Pikma

Banned
I don't know what the promos names are. I used joshi as a catch all for any promo that is japanese women wrestling. Interpret words as written.
Hey don't look at me, Hasney is here with me and he typed the part about calling you a "dummy" when I wasn't looking

That damn Hasney always looking to offend you

Can someome steal money out of your account knowing your account number and routing number? It's all over checks that would be stupid and widespread. My roomate is yelling in hysteria about it thinking it happened to a friend but wont grasp that checks are used by millions. I can't.

Top Bottom