• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best commercials ever

Monokrom

One of the best swedish commercials.

Åke is being called in to the boss office and the boss tells Åke that he needs to do a report all over and it's due to monday.
Åke tells the boss that it's gonna be difficult. The boss says that Åke have the entire weekend to do the report. That's when Åke "mimics" the boss because he just won the lottery and doesn't care what the boss thinks of him anymore. :)

I know my translation does not do the commercial justice.

Last edited:

One of the best swedish commercials.

Åke is being called in to the boss office and the boss tells Åke that he needs to do a report all over and it's due to monday.
Åke tells the boss that it's gonna be difficult. The boss says that Åke have the entire weekend to do the report. That's when Åke "mimics" the boss because he just won the lottery and doesn't care what the boss thinks of him anymore. :)

I know my translation does not do the commercial justice.

Translating jokes is almost impossible lol. But I still like seeing it.

Ironbunny

As a VW car owner I think their adverts are one of the bests. Its a brand you can trust and the adverts show it.

Schrade

One of the best that actually made me laugh out loud when I first saw it uploaded somewhere:

Sometimes, that ghost fart smell isn't really a ghost fart smell. Someone is just lying :p

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
oh now we are talking

I'm sorry but the UK has some of the best adverts ever

Last edited:

STARSBarry

I think the reason I find these adverts so funny is the fact I could never imagine Char being impressed by an Auris, yet its played completely strait.

"Lead the way for me, Auris!"

"It felt like the Auris sensed what was in my heart"

Can't lie they are far more fun than the car adverts on British TV, we don't get giant robots in ours anymore.

Last edited:

Tams

Tango, you've been tango'd original version
(Tango had to change the ad to kissing as kids were slapping each other in the playground)

Was looking for this one. It's a shame that slapping people like that actually can be quite dangerous.

I like this series where they did it in the style of a sport:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Couldn't find a better quality but it's a funny ad I remembered. There used to be a TV show about the world's best commercials.

jason10mm

This was a goddamnned classic

As was this series of commercials with Anthony Stewart Head that rivaled the biggest romance series of the decade

Or this coffee commercial where the director forgot to tell the girl that it's HER BROTHER in the scene, not a guy she ABSOLUTELY MUST SMASH.

AAnd I always liked the sprite sun fizz one. I feel like this was the first time they played this thing so straight.

Top Bottom