• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brunette Appreciation Thread

Alexandra Daddario

QrLmW1h.png

nush

ParaSeoul ParaSeoul @neolkruGAF

Timezones dudes, the Nush will deliver. One of my former bosses almost got to fuck her. This was way back in the day before she was Kelly Brook "Famous model, celebrity, Big Breakfast TV presenter". She was just a jobbing model at the time. The only proof I have that this story has merit is that if you Google Kelly Brook Deathtrap Dungeon you'll see her in black PVC with a big sword in a promo for that game.

Now that year she was the booth babe for that game at the ECTS (Like the UK version of E3). My boss who was in marketing at the time for a big software company, sees Ms Brook on the booth and decides he's going to shoot his shot. So in conversation with her he gets the information that the modeling agency is paying her shit for the day, will only take expenses for her lunch AND she has to pay out of her own pocket for Taxis too and from the gig.

Well, he goes, "After the show I could give you a lift as I'm going in that direction", it also helped that he had a really nice company car. The only problem was that he's also agreed to give a lift to three games journalists back home, keep them sweet so they write positive things about said software company. At the end of the day these guy arrive and they are absolutely shitfaced. So he puts them all in the back seat and she's riding up front with him. At one point they have to stop the car so one of them can throw up, claim to lame throwing up in front of Kelly Brook.

So he drops the three guys off and it's just her and him in the car. Get to her house and asks if he's coming in for a coffee? She looks at him with a somewhat apologetic expression, "Awww, I really want to, but my parents are home" :messenger_tears_of_joy:

GymWolf

Nah she looks good,not even that atypical tbh
I had to really select those pics, in the majority of pics she looks strange, not ugly but not on the level of top super model\jennifer connelly other people posted.

She is one of those girl that look much better in movement than still image.

Kev Kev

Zoey Deschanel

5YcPBUM.jpg
i so prefer a cute girl look over the supermodel cookie cutter look

so many in here just posting 10/10 cookie cutter women who are just boring. mega attractive for sure, dont get me wrong! but there is nothing about them that stands out. girls like audrey hepburn and zoey deschanel, although still mega hot, they dont have that stock supermodel look, instead its something a little more down to earth and just cute af, and that is more attractive to me for what ever reason.

GymWolf

i so prefer a cute girl look over the supermodel cookie cutter look

so many in here just posting 10/10 cookie cutter women who are just boring. mega attractive for sure, dont get me wrong! but there is nothing about them that stands out. girls like audrey hepburn and zoey deschanel, although still mega hot, they dont have that stock supermodel look, instead its something a little more down to earth and just cute af, and that is more attractive to me for what ever reason.
I prefer the sister, emily, bigger jaw but without the constant dumb ass facial expression.

Last edited:

Tams

I prefer the sister, emily, bigger jaw but without the constant dumb ass facial expression.
Had to look her up.

Uhhhhh... she's the one who played the main character in Bones. Zoey definitely looks better and can act much better.

GymWolf

Had to look her up.

Uhhhhh... she's the one who played the main character in Bones. Zoey definitely looks better and can act much better.
Zoey has this constant dumb face expression (or just face simmetry, i don't know how to call it) and i hate that, she also doesn't definitely look better at all, just different

0fjXjZleDeXBCKVzF5i4TpVcZO-TL-zIseN_P7Sqxfhk12mIvP3mIQged666Vdacz-d8Tidy-ZYnMeZxvI1yo1aPzhn2vS46jhAJ4t4E27Atd27Z1zdPJ-3AGXVTA7fO7yfOExAVXN1XSd80Vkun7w0dTjc

actresses-zooey-deschanel-and-emily-deschanel-attend-the-fox-company-picture-id181640529

Emily looks more like an adult woman, zooey more like a girl, even body wise emily is better if you like taller women.

Last edited:
Top Bottom