Butt thread

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
tumblr_lzpjk0pVQc1rpdw2so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m20o4vNb761rt94fvo1_1280.jpg

Dec 3, 2018
I would really like some of those butts to be penis adjacent... to my penis.

Those are some butts that wouldn't make it through a subway ride without an "accidental" brushing, if you know what I'm saying.

I would like to make a humorous comparison between my penis and a hotdog, and their butts and a hotdog bun, thus creating a crude, but effective double entendre giving me the appearance of a man who has sex a lot but an unhealthy opinion of it.

(Am I doing it right?)

Reactions: haxan7

Duellist

Sep 6, 2018
I would really like some of those butts to be penis adjacent... to my penis.

Those are some butts that wouldn't make it through a subway ride without an "accidental" brushing, if you know what I'm saying.

I would like to make a humorous comparison between my penis and a hotdog, and their butts and a hotdog bun, thus creating a crude, but effective double entendre giving me the appearance of a man who has sex a lot but an unhealthy opinion of it.

(Am I doing it right?)

So what are you saying? Lol

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
By everybody's taste here yes. If a woman doesn't look fake as fuck then she isn't hot to any of you.
What? Have you been to college, or the beach, or a strip club (on weekends), or a club, or even a gym before? The hot ones most certainly exist in real life.

As an aside, was that a selfie of you by chance? Nothing else makes sense about this exchange.

brap

Jan 9, 2018
What? Have you been to college, or the beach, or a strip club (on weekends), or a club, or even a gym before? The hot ones most certainly exist in real life.

As an aside, was that a selfie of you by chance? Nothing else makes sense about this exchange.
Toothpick women with tiny flat asses aren't hot. Maybe if you're a horny 13 year old boy or a horny old man.

Reactions: DeafTourette

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
Never assume somebody's age. You see two children? How embarrassing for you. See, it works both ways.

They're in their 20's.

I just noticed the memorial across the creek. WTF is that.

Last edited:

5secondrulesucks

...at posting
May 15, 2018
. Thats the beauty of it. It would be a pretty boring world if we all thought the same thing.

negative. its the easy way out. i have plenty of shitty tastes but im cool with myself to admit that it fucking sucks from time to time. no shame in my game baby