• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 97 45.3%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 69 32.2%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Too fat

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 16 7.5%

• Total voters
Huge preference for small firm butts, huge bonus points for thigh gap.

Really dont understand the guys who like big bubble butts and i have always assumed its a forced preference due to their local women being tanks with huge badonkadonkers

I would most certainly never post a photo of my wifes butt either.

2dmba0j.jpg

Thurible

Its gotta be primal instinct. Notice how most animals fornicate from behind? Its hardwired into us to like the booty.
That makes sense. It's just that butts do seem arousing for most guys, but I don't see anything directly correlated to sex and reproduction from it unlike other feminine features (breasts clearly show her capability to nurse, hips/curviness shows the capability to birth, fat/lack of fat content shows her health and insulation for gestating, etc). The butt and anus on the other hand only really serve the purpose of eliminating waste, so it seems odd that most find it appealing. Shouldn't it be repulsive considering the bacteria and germs that come from there?

Your perspective on the matter does add some sense to it.

Anyway, I'm probably going to ditch this thread, seems to be getting a bit too NSFW for me.

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
That makes sense. It's just that butts do seem arousing for most guys, but I don't see anything directly correlated to sex and reproduction from it unlike other feminine features (breasts clearly show her capability to nurse, hips/curviness shows the capability to birth, fat/lack of fat content shows her health and insulation for gestating, etc). The butt and anus on the other hand only really serve the purpose of eliminating waste, so it seems odd that most find it appealing. Shouldn't it be repulsive considering the bacteria and germs that come from there?

Your perspective on the matter does add some sense to it.

Anyway, I'm probably going to ditch this thread, seems to be getting a bit too NSFW for me.

It feels good to hold in the hands... To squeeze... To slap .... the jiggle... The look and feel of it when you're making love to her doggy style. The motion of it as you're thrusting into her nethers from behind is a beautiful thing...

Wait ... What was I saying?

appaws

Banned

Yeah, I understand the threads of good looking people, etc.....and I like looking at T&A as much as the next guy. But considering the internet as a whole, I don't think we need this here.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Why are butts attractive to some? I don't understand from a biological point of view. I mean, the butt is only used in pooping. Does it have something to do with a woman's genitals?

Also, why do some women seem to be attracted to butts?
How human's ancestors walked around:
zxppi0f2za3jgqrnsciy.jpg

So what were they looking at in terms of the body? Butt.

The butt is not very important to my visual appreciation, but given my general preference for fitness: Tight yet round is preferrable.

Yeah, I understand the threads of good looking people, etc.....and I like looking at T&A as much as the next guy. But considering the internet as a whole, I don't think we need this here.
What are the guidelines for this kind of thing anyway? Has anyone broken some rule on neogaf? It’s calls the butt thread what did you expect?

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
As far as what types of booty I like?

Look up:

Khrysti Hill
Vickie 6
Esther Baxter
Bryce Dallas Howard (especially post baby)
Jennifer Lopez (circa Anaconda)

And I'm seeing more and more Asian women with round bootys... What's that about?

AnotherOne

As far as what types of booty I like?

Look up:

Khrysti Hill
Vickie 6
Esther Baxter
Bryce Dallas Howard (especially post baby)
Jennifer Lopez (circa Anaconda)

And I'm seeing more and more Asian women with round bootys... What's that about?

They're eating cornbread

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Butts are the best. Every day amazing butts are passing by on the street, browsing store ailes, getting a workout on some stairs.

It's amazing to live in a future with yoga pants. Plus it seems like every pair of jeans these days is skin tight. Seeing full round plumb booties all day long.

Not gonna post examples here cos it's just a grace given to the world. The booties are out there. Enjoy!

Pimpbaa

Man, I sure did miss threads like this. Oh and big (reasonably big, not huge) round bubble butts are the best!

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Why are butts attractive to some? I don't understand from a biological point of view. I mean, the butt is only used in pooping. Does it have something to do with a woman's genitals?

Also, why do some women seem to be attracted to butts?

Because doggy style and that ass shape is directly related to hip width my pure young child. You will learn eventually.

https://www.quora.com/Psychology-Why-do-human-beings-find-butts-attractive
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a37405/science-big-butts/
https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/scien...6/06/29/ask-evolution-why-we-have-butt-cheeks

Regarding women liking men's butts, men tend to have square, muscular butts, which signifies the ability to walk for long distances (crucial for hunter gatherers). :)

We're still very much driven by our DNA, no matter what "politics" say...

https://www.quora.com/Psychology-Why-do-human-beings-find-butts-attractive
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a37405/science-big-butts/
https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/scien...6/06/29/ask-evolution-why-we-have-butt-cheeks

Regarding women liking men's butts, men tend to have square, muscular butts, which signifies the ability to walk for long distances (crucial for hunter gatherers). :)

We're still very much driven by our DNA, no matter what "politics" say...
Also slapping dat ass sends signals up to our brains releasing more hormones making us more horny :messenger_winking:

yeahsciencebitch.jpg

Top Bottom