• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
In case no one noticed, Boston College is beating Louisville 35-21 and Lamar Jackson is 9 for 24 passing

ryseing

In case no one noticed, Boston College is beating Louisville 35-21 and Lamar Jackson is 9 for 24 passing

Louisville OLine is hot garbage. Not defending Lamar's relative lack of passing ability but it is hard to make plays happen through the air when you're constantly scrambling.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
If I were Holgorsen I'd just throw deep every play, too. You probably won't catch it but you probably will get a pass interference flag.

Lonestar

Clocked stopped before the ball hit the ground, but no matter.

Both coaches should be fired

MrJames

xfdxMh8.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Can't believe we're blowing this.

Can't do anything about the refs I guess but the offense needs to get their shit together and the kicker needs to stay off the field.

Velcro Fly

Keep in mind Tennessee should have probably lost to GT and easily could have lost to UMass had their starting QB not get knocked out of the game.

Heading in from getting my locs retwisted in time to watch the meteor hit LSU and Auburn.

Or maybe to watch LSU win? Am I the only one who kinda thinks that's what's about to happen?

Lonestar

Oh dammit, BC and Louisville tied 42 42

Heading in from getting my locs retwisted in time to watch the meteor hit LSU and Auburn.

Or maybe to watch LSU win? Am I the only one who kinda thinks that's what's about to happen?

I’m hearing a few auburn players are out (injuries or other)

Lonestar

Refs might screw Indiana, they changed their call from Indiana ball to Michigan, then went to review

Top Bottom