• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cocaine Bear | Official Trailer

"Inspired by true events"

David Bowie What GIF

I read that it is made by the guys behind Spiderman: Into the Multiverse... should be decent if that's true...

Although I have not felt compelled to watch multiverse yet despite the rave reviews I sure will check this out.

RiccochetJ

Ray Liotta is in this? Nice! Didn't realize that he had a number of films that are still scheduled to come out after his passing. That trailer looked stupid in a good way. Will definitely check it out.

IDKFA

I read that it is made by the guys behind Spiderman: Into the Multiverse... should be decent if that's true...

Although I have not felt compelled to watch multiverse yet despite the rave reviews I sure will check this out.

Yeah, their company is producing it and Phil Lord and Chris Miller are two of the producers. Elizabeth Banks is in the directing chair.

Usually I hate CGI animals in live action but that looks funny as hell and the bear looks crazy good to boot.

I expected much crazier dialogue and cinematography from a movie with this poster:

2xb3jom7or2a1.jpg

If you are lucky you will get a black and white "Sin City" cut with improved dialogue ADR'd in for the director's cut blu ray.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Meh, still waiting for the live action of rats on cocaine web cartoon.

That "get in line" line on the poster is pretty clever tho.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I want to watch this film so so much.
it looks (from the trailer at least) to be stupid enough to be funny. hopefully it is another snakes on a plane level of madness

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Reminds me of that article one of you weird fucks (love you all) linked months ago about a meth dealer who trained meth addicted attack squirrels to guard his stash or some shit. Was wild.

I'm getting Lake Placid vibes from this, I'm in! Looks the right amount of fucking stupid, gore and laughs to hopefully make an excellent Friday nite movie with a load of beers

NickFire

Bumping this one because the weekend ads for it got me hyped and I somehow remembered being hyped for it after sobering up the next day. That says something.

So yeah, anyone know if its gonna be on Peacock or Hulu? Price of movies these days probably about the same as the cocaine used in the movie.

Last edited:

NickFire

I'm thinking probably 7-10 Oscar nominations, and 3-4 wins. And word at the zoo is the bear's speech will be 3 minutes longer than the God of War guy's speech.

RiccochetJ

Just got back from seeing it. It starts out great but can't keep it up the whole time. Unfortunately the last 20-30 minutes were actually kind of bad. There are some moments that had the entire theater laughing, a bit of decent gore, and the story is just there to serve up different set pieces for the bear as you'd expect. My god was it dumb. And I also enjoyed it more than Ant-Man 3.

Top Bottom