• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come 2to buttocks. i welcom thee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next-gen *could* be no more than 8 weeks away, can you believe it? Time flies. It feels like the other day we were talking about it as if it were 6 months away, i made a post that said that yesterday lol.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I mean here we are dreading this coming weeks Wonderful 101 Japan sales, but already we get to hear word of the Ultimate Bomba of all time. An Xbox One exclusive, in Japan!

Platinum must be in a fair spot of bother right now if theyre essentially taking deals that will damage their brand by how much the resulting games bomba.

"Platinum? Oh those sub-20k sales guys. No thanks."

Cbajd5

So maybe the game is only to be xbox exclusive in japan? Multiplatform elsewhere?

I'm not sure he's saying it's going to be exclusively released in Japan or just being geared towards the Japanese audience. It wouldn't make sense just because they did the same thing with the 360 and it still went absolutely nowhere.

also the best course of action now is for everyone to tweet kamiya

S¡mon

Banned
I think that if the PlayStation 4 launches in October, the Xbox One will also launch in October.

Microsoft has shown us in the past that they have no problems with releasing products with unfinished software. :)

He is still heavily hinting at low launch numbers everywhere even after the 21 to 13 country thing due to esram yields.

Architecture incomplete, indie policy not yet post launch...

This console is being rushed out in November.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Dude, this was like the toughest one yet.

Btw, about Nr1, why would that prevent livestreaming? they're going to show it to -someone- why not -everyone- if they've already shown it before?

I think it may be twitch is not working yet?

Terra

This is a homerun for Sony happening right now.

it has been happening since the xbone was revealed and the officials acted rude towards everybody

Alchemist

So much for Rare making Banjo 4 lol

I'll await further details on truthfacte+4

October release for the PS4, get hyped brehs.

The Finnegan's Wake's Citizen Kane of industry leaks.
iWCi8O08d90ic.gif

Ushae

Banned
So

PS4 in October
X1 in November(?)

Really interested MS have Platinum doing something. Disappointed about Rare :((

RedAssedApe

Banned
Only thing that worries me is the part about other Japanese developers being in play for the money hatting. Need more clarification about the region part.

nib95

Banned
PS4 at launch and maybe a Kinectless Xbox One for me next year if all goes well!

Sony should clean up. They'll have Fifa and BF sales all to themselves for a week or more.

sn00zer

These threads are some of the coolest stuff on gaf....even if stuff doesnt always come true....feels like a real leak

Doc Evils

He is still heavily hinting at low launch numbers everywhere even after the 21 to 13 country thing due to esRAM yields.

Architecture incomplete, indie policy not yet post launch...

This console is being rushed out in November.

We will see a train wreck in full motion.

Alx

Holy shitballs. MS seems like a giant clusterfuck right now. Kinectless SKU would be a crazy turn of events.

Interesting about MS moneyhats.

Yeah I'm definitely concerned about that. I don't like the "180" meme that has been running around, but that would be a real 180 indeed, similar to the one with the DRM. I suppose that the change of structure within the company allows for some drastic changes and blame the previous staff to justify it, but it is a definite lack of vision indeed.

I'm curious about the Platinum moneyhat too... if Kamiya is involved, I wonder what kind of game it will be ? Knowing MS (or how I see them anyway), it would be a known license, but which one ?

PS4 releasing in october is huge, but the rumors were already pointing to that, so it's no big surprise now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom