• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS|OT|October 2017- The only thing scarier than Messi's avatar are Marvels sales

caliph95

Hopefully Magical Girls. That would be amazing.
image.php

Honestly wouldn't be the worst thing since you could a lot with them

And the SJW invasion needs to be completed

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
guyysss

The Gifted was really good, but i realized i think i may have read all the great x-books. has there been any great x-stuff very recently that i may have missed?

i suppose i could finally read Messiah Complex...

Hopefully Magical Girls. That would be amazing.

some sort of shonen magical girl thing would be dope

Today's IST releases are murder (based on what all you want to pick up)

Master of Kung-Fu v4 Omnibus
Simonson Thor Omnibus
Swamp Thing Bronze Age Omnibus
FB Carl Barks Box Set (v9+v10)

Thor Heroes Return Omnibus
Wonder Woman deluxe v1
Low deluxe v1
Muppet Babies Omnibus...
World War Hulk Omnibus (lol)

Messi

I just got laid off from my job of 9 1/2 years. I’m in shell shock right now. 😕

Damn man that really sucks. Happened to me two years ago. I was in my job for 10 years. The shock wears off, just get back out there and start applying and you will find something. I feel your pain. Best of luck.

VanWinkle

Simonson Thor Omnibus

Wonder Woman deluxe v1
Low deluxe v1
Muppet Babies Omnibus...

Yeah, it's positively ridiculous.

That's rough, bro. Sorry. :(

BC X-Men rumors:
First, that New Mutants will return in April or May. The X-Men: New Mutants movie makes this a bit of a no-brainer, I guess, but will this affect X-Men: Blue or Generation X? That I don’t know.

Uncanny X-Men to return as a series after Phoenix Resurrection finishes, also in 2018. This may be the rumour most in flux. It might mark the moment that ResurrXion moves on.

Astonishing X-Men — it may be a maxi-series destined to end with issue 12, dealing with its own storyline regarding the Shadow King and a possible return of Professor Xavier, but this is now rumoured to be the title that sees Wolverine return. Charles Soule killed him off with The Death Of Wolverine, it’s only fair that his book be the one allowed to bring him back.

The next big X-Men event will be focused on Legion. They may not have done much when the first series launched aside from slap a sticker on X-Men Legacy collections, but David Haller will provide the focus for whatever big X-event is to come in 2018.

It may also be worth noticing that for the first time in what seems an age, Marvel actually has an X-Men panel at New York Comic Con.

Sandfox

I don't give a shit about launches and events. Wake me up when Marvel has talent on those. Cullen Bunn dosn't count.

If it's real I would like to see Rosenberg transition from the Jean mini to Uncanny. I'm not sure if his personal issues are still a preventing him from taking books of that scale though.

Some Nobody

guyysss

The Gifted was really good, but i realized i think i may have read all the great x-books. has there been any great x-stuff very recently that i may have missed?

i suppose i could finally read Messiah Complex...

All of them? Morrison's X-Men? Chris Claremont's? TBH I thought Matt Fraction's X-Men was pretty fun. Bunn's Magneto? There's a lot of quality X-Comics. Kyle and Yost's X-Force and PAD's X-Factor are dope too, actually.

Those X-Rumors are whatever. IMO there should only be like 5 X-Comics + Wolverine anyway. Uncanny, Astonishing, New Mutants, X-Force, X-Factor, and Wolverine. Wolverine only because he's so popular canceling his book would be stupid. Right now there's 10, and that's basically making it impossible to follow the whole X-Universe if you want, and if you do I'd bet you don't read much else every month.

Edit: Once he's done with Avengers, Al Ewing could make magic happen with the X-Men I bet.

Sandfox

All of them? Morrison's X-Men? Chris Claremont's? TBH I thought Matt Fraction's X-Men was pretty fun. Bunn's Magneto? There's a lot of quality X-Comics. Kyle and Yost's X-Force and PAD's X-Factor are dope too, actually.

Those X-Rumors are whatever. IMO there should only be like 5 X-Comics + Wolverine anyway. Uncanny, Astonishing, New Mutants, X-Force, X-Factor, and Wolverine. Wolverine only because he's so popular canceling his book would be stupid. Right now there's 10, and that's basically making it impossible to follow the whole X-Universe if you want, and if you do I'd bet you don't read much else every month.

Edit: Once he's done with Avengers, Al Ewing could make magic happen with the X-Men I bet.
I'd say Laura should have a book from now on.

Sorry to hear that, man.

Simonson Thor Omnibus

Wonder Woman deluxe v1
Low deluxe v1
Muppet Babies Omnibus...

That's a lot of books. Nothing for me this week, though. I see some of their discounts are up to 60% this week? !!!!

I will murder fools who get in my way
Messi is serious about two things in life. Harley Quinn and Overwatch.

Somehow lost me Sex Criminals right when the Sex Police arrived
....What?

I don't give a shit about launches and events. Wake me up when Marvel has talent on those. Cullen Bunn dosn't count.

84years.gif

Top Bottom