• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CYBERPUNK 2077 |OT2| The Last Samurai [>56K Warning_]

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

If the 'Psycho" preset in Cyberpunk 2077 isn't nova max enough for you, we've got you covered, chooms. While Cyberpunk is beautiful on its own, we've tracked down five of the best graphics mods available for pc. Any one of these mods would make a great addition to your load order, and yes, we even used them all at once.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

New secret in Next-Gen Witcher 3 likely connected to FF:06:B5 in Cyberpunk 2077. It's located in Velen, at the destroyed bastion, involving flipping switches, entering portals and fighting immortal specters.

I was so wrong about this game. Bought into the hate and wrote it off.

Finally picked it up on sale out of boredom and because I really liked the anime… and I haven’t stopped playing for nearly 2 weeks. The game is really fun. The city itself has to be one of the most dense environments I’ve ever seen in a game. So much detail everywhere. Great story, great characters. The combat is good enough.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Finished a main story mission last night (find Alt for those that want to know) and now I’m left with my scanner not working anymore.

Ryuji Goda

Just started the game for the first time. Chose nomad. The starting area looks really bad (PS5). Though the first mission (girl in the bathtub) looks really nice graphically. Just got to my apartment. I really like it so far, although there is a lot of information to take in.

Last edited:

Ryuji Goda

Played a couple of hours more and really like it. The vibe of the city is unreal. When you look up to the buildings it looks almost photorealistic.

The car driving is kinda eeehhh

Top Bottom