• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danny DeVito is a treasure, some Batman truths inbound

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I kinda forgot just how old he is. 78, to save people a Google.

The idea that so late in his career he joined an absurd, dark, cynical comedy series that saw him crawl naked out of a couch is just fantastic. Real devotion to entertaining people.

JCK75

I'm bad with time so I have no idea how many years ago it was, but I was at a graduation for my niece at Oberlin (which was like an alien planet to me) and I kept telling my ex who I was still married to at the time that the dude 3 seats from me looked like Danny Devito (and she had no idea who that is), I didn't bother him or say anything because I never want to be that asshole but it turned out it was him and his son was also graduating.

YCoCg

Little Demon is a pretty good watch too but of course his chemistry with the rest of the Always Sunny cast is amazing, even in the podcast above he's telling the boys about how he likes doing the more insane and crazy Frank shit because it's hilarious to him.

Top Bottom