• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dominos Pizza sure has some strange advertising.

bitbydeath

Fuck dominos. They got rid of the 7.99 3 topping deal and now it's just 1 topping.
What does toppings mean? Like everything that goes on top?

In Australia, our cheap $5 range comes in these flavours.

images

$8 has these

images

Ribi

images

$8 has these

images
yup everything that goes on top. Before i could order a onion, philly steak, bell pepper pizza for $7.99 now id have to pay like $12. But fuck em i figured out if you apply the 7.99 1 topping coupon and keep adding toppings its cheaper still than using the 12$ 3 topping coupon

Last edited:

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
Man...
I stopped watching TV 13 years ago.

Have YTPremium.

The ads... Well, I just cant take it is the short answer.

Tbh, in the UK I've only had Domino's pizza once or twice, it's absurdly expensive compared to pretty much everywhere else that does pizza.

never tried Dominos in Germany... I am kinda curious tho lol.

they do seem desperate. they had a special deal where you get your second Pizza for only 2€, and then expanded the days of the week you can get it to Monday through Thursday... original it was only Mondays and Tuesdays I think.

their prices are fucking wild tho too over here.
a freaking Pizza Margherita costs 12€ I think... like wtf? and they aren't even especially big or anything either.

I can get a fully decked out pizza from a pretty good local Pizzaria for the same price and it's bigger too.

Tams

I... kinda like Domino's.

In the UK it was grossly overpriced, even after you used coupons and went with deals. Still, alright if you got a couple and a big bottle of Coke.

Here in Japan, well it's often the only good pizza around, or at least all the others are just as expensive. So, it's in a way slightly better value for money and they have more options. I do have a local pizzeria near me that has a proper pizza oven, and their cheapest pizzas are around the price of a similar Domino's one, but most of their pizzas are quite a bit more expensive.

In Canada it's the cheapest pizza option.

images

$8 has these

images
Looks way better than what we got here. Every country has better versions of the same fast food chains than us.
I'd seen the Metal Gear Solid version of this and thought it was original. Even weirder that this was a real advert lol
They had to have been inspired by that. It's literally "Snake Eater". Even sounds similar, down to the same 70s beats:

Top Bottom