• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Inbachi

Neo Member
Thanks for posting the new Dracos, Kimchi; they look great!

I'm up to nearly 13,000 rubies now. I'm going to go wild with 1+1 this weekend. :D

Thanks for posting the new Dracos, Kimchi; they look great!

I'm up to nearly 13,000 rubies now. I'm going to go wild with 1+1 this weekend. :D

13000?
how in the god name?
inbachi you are p2w or f2p?
f2p with 13k ruby is huge :X

on a side note.. just need gold and then i can give the last 3 feeds to tyr to max her...
then 20sss to close omega or stash 30 sss for priest dark soul?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Definitely looking forward to this weekend. Going to be making both Tyr and Falcon. Should be a pretty serious boost to my world boss (and everything else) scores.

Takuan

Is there a release schedule of sorts for Awaken-capable units and Dark Souls? With the 1+1 event, I can pretty much prepare most of my DS prerequisites for awakening. But is that a sound strategy, with viable DS still a while away (Shiva, Askr are my targets)?

I could upgrade Pluto (still only +2), but should I instead aim for a utility unit instead for better results in WB? My options are Ravengale, Margaret, Hellhawk, and Awakened Fulson - but keep in mind I don't have the capacity to ult any of them post-creation. Gearing is also an issue, except for the Rogues since I can equip them decently from my neglected character.

I could also farm the crap out of gold & essences in the meantime, I've got shoes for days. I don't really have +gold gear, but anything is better than nothing.

Is there a release schedule of sorts for Awaken-capable units and Dark Souls? With the 1+1 event, I can pretty much prepare most of my DS prerequisites for awakening. But is that a sound strategy, with viable DS still a while away (Shiva, Askr are my targets)?

I could upgrade Pluto (still only +2), but should I instead aim for a utility unit instead for better results in WB? My options are Ravengale, Margaret, Hellhawk, and Awakened Fulson - but keep in mind I don't have the capacity to ult any of them post-creation. Gearing is also an issue, except for the Rogues since I can equip them decently from my neglected character.

I could also farm the crap out of gold & essences in the meantime, I've got shoes for days. I don't really have +gold gear, but anything is better than nothing.
iirc shiva should be in the next batch :p
i'd say get either ravengale or margr..
margr is the most used keyholder for iota..
ravengale is used for iota..
and one of the most common comp for endgame is
mag priest//raven//iota+marg//omega+falcon//XXX
XXX being a strong dps buster//key (like sigma)..

some key while useful in some context, are not so useful in other (e.g. ragnarok warrior ds) so pick your way carefully based on where you want to improve your score..
you *want* definitely sasha, as she's meta in pretty much all the wb :p

anyway when in doubt, farm essence//gold//allies..
you can easily get more out of shoes than from ally pull even with 1+1..
issue is that using shoes is time consuming...

Takuan

iirc shiva should be in the next batch :p
i'd say get either ravengale or margr..
margr is the most used keyholder for iota..
ravengale is used for iota..
and one of the most common comp for endgame is
mag priest//raven//iota+marg//omega+falcon//XXX
XXX being a strong dps buster//key (like sigma)..

some key while useful in some context, are not so useful in other (e.g. ragnarok warrior ds) so pick your way carefully based on where you want to improve your score..
you *want* definitely sasha, as she's meta in pretty much all the wb :p
I'd have to put a lot of resources into Iota, but if it's worth it I don't mind doing that. I have two fodder Incanters and a few fodder archers that I could (slowly) work on deifying and then ulting.

I could also scrap the notion of Askr and instead use my selectors to prep for Sasha. So my resources would go entirely into Iota, and then Sasha. Farming isn't a huge deal, since I can auto-farm (will have to work my way back up to 250 rubies for the auto-salvage pet, though).

Sound strat?

KimChi

Here is a rough timeline based on the KR release, ignore the estimated dates but expect the update patches to follow this to an extent since we might get more QOL changes earlier like essence merge, etc.

latest

I'd have to put a lot of resources into Iota, but if it's worth it I don't mind doing that. I have two fodder Incanters and a few fodder archers that I could (slowly) work on deifying and then ulting.

I could also scrap the notion of Askr and instead use my selectors to prep for Sasha. So my resources would go entirely into Iota, and then Sasha. Farming isn't a huge deal, since I can auto-farm (will have to work my way back up to 250 rubies for the auto-salvage pet, though).

Sound strat?
If you want to improve in WB then i'd agree with what wiz suggested. You might as well go for Iota, just don't max her right away imo unless you have an excess of light essence stockpiled. Then work on prepping for Sasha since you are lacking dps. You could possibly offset this temporarily by getting awakened tinuvian if you have her. I've heard from a lot of people saying she dominates hydra in KR even when compared against Ult Sasha she out damages her. That way you can at least rank high in Hydra while getting ready for Sasha.

Takuan

Here is a rough timeline based on the KR release, ignore the estimated dates but expect the update patches to follow this to an extent since we might get more QOL changes earlier like essence merge, etc.
Is there a way to increase this image? I can't make out the text.

If you want to improve in WB then i'd agree with what wiz suggested. You might as well go for Iota, just don't max her right away imo unless you have an excess of light essence stockpiled. Then work on prepping for Sasha since you are lacking dps. You could possibly offset this temporarily by getting awakened tinuvian if you have her. I've heard from a lot of people saying she dominates hydra in KR even when compared against Ult Sasha she out damages her. That way you can at least rank high in Hydra while getting ready for Sasha.
I only say WB because that's the only mode I really bother playing. It takes minimal effort and awards me a decent number of rubies every week, so why not?

I've neglected every other mode in the game. I'll do Guild Battle for the free 100 rubies/week, and ignore Lab / Arena. I literally just found out about the Coin Shop accessories, so it looks like I need to start doing those again!

Some reddit guys recommended I awaken Fulson, since I already have him and it allows me to use my two selectors on the units required for Sasha. Alternatively, I could get Tinu and Karang, to get Askr down the line. Or Karang and Eirden, opening up both Askr and Morgana. I'd be fine with more overall utility over specializing in WB.

KimChi

Is there a way to increase this image? I can't make out the text.

I only say WB because that's the only mode I really bother playing. It takes minimal effort and awards me a decent number of rubies every week, so why not?

I've neglected every other mode in the game. I'll do Guild Battle for the free 100 rubies/week, and ignore Lab / Arena. I literally just found out about the Coin Shop accessories, so it looks like I need to start doing those again!

Some reddit guys recommended I awaken Fulson, since I already have him and it allows me to use my two selectors on the units required for Sasha. Alternatively, I could get Tinu and Karang, to get Askr down the line. Or Karang and Eirden, opening up both Askr and Morgana. I'd be fine with more overall utility over specializing in WB.

Oh weird it was much bigger when I posted and now its stupid tiny even on the db wiki. I'll try to find another picture of it.
Are you at least doing 1 attempt of labyrinth each week? If you can pass wave 80 thats 2 free SS every week.
I think you're better off going for Sasha then since you don't gb. Since you got fulson you could just awaken him instead of wasting a selection ticket on Tinuvian, it would've been worth awakening tinuvian if you already had her, awaken fulson is a solid dps ally too.

Overall utility, Sasha is pretty much good in everything beside gb, Morgana would make arena much easier for you. I don't really know what Askr excels at so can't say anything about him.

Takuan

Oh weird it was much bigger when I posted and now its stupid tiny even on the db wiki. I'll try to find another picture of it.
Are you at least doing 1 attempt of labyrinth each week? If you can pass wave 80 thats 2 free SS every week.
I think you're better off going for Sasha then since you don't gb. Since you got fulson you could just awaken him instead of wasting a selection ticket on Tinuvian, it would've been worth awakening tinuvian if you already had her, awaken fulson is a solid dps ally too.

Overall utility, Sasha is pretty much good in everything beside gb, Morgana would make arena much easier for you. I don't really know what Askr excels at so can't say anything about him.
I haven't been doing that, but I will now. My current squad can auto 80 without a problem, I'm pretty sure.

Just auto-running some Ch. 3 stuff to level my rogue, that shoes strategy is no joke. B and A fodder for days, and plenty of gold. Already got a SSS out of it (Dark Windlune, she can't be awakend right?), might as well level my other characters to 90 if I'll be grinding anyway. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to get one of the required SSS this way.

Inbachi

Neo Member
13000?
how in the god name?
inbachi you are p2w or f2p?
f2p with 13k ruby is huge :X

on a side note.. just need gold and then i can give the last 3 feeds to tyr to max her...
then 20sss to close omega or stash 30 sss for priest dark soul?

I'm mostly F2P. The caveat is that I bought the Scarlet Tia (or whatever her name is) pet for the first 3 months she was out. Other than that though, I've been completely F2P.

I usually rank in the top 5% for every event except Shariet (still can't figure that WB out) and I'm a bit of a hoarder. I usually don't spend any rubies at all between 1+1 events so it adds up. Plus I haven't unlocked a lot of things that I'm sure most other people do, like all 3 potion slots, both accessory slots for all my characters/deities, second skill trees, etc.

I'm mostly F2P. The caveat is that I bought the Scarlet Tia (or whatever her name is) pet for the first 3 months she was out. Other than that though, I've been completely F2P.

I usually rank in the top 5% for every event except Shariet (still can't figure that WB out) and I'm a bit of a hoarder. I usually don't spend any rubies at all between 1+1 events so it adds up. Plus I haven't unlocked a lot of things that I'm sure most other people do, like all 3 potion slots, both accessory slots for all my characters/deities, second skill trees, etc.

but if you're f2p and you've amassed that amount of crystal, i assume you don't spend rubies on shoes.. else i'm baffled, as we have similar scores i guess...

on a side note..
i finally run out of hero essence..
i need 80 more to max my tyr..
80 essence is a LOT :X
doubt i'll be able to farm that many by tonight ;_; even if i farm shoes..

yamo

I've managed to get my omega to +6 but seeing that I need 45 essence for every step to +max is killing me. Need 135 more essences for only 3 levels. :/
Maybe I should level up my Iota instead, can get him to +6 for the same ammount of essences.

Do you suggest to try and max one buster instead of spreading my essences on multiple busters?

Limit

I've managed to get my omega to +6 but seeing that I need 45 essence for every step to +max is killing me. Need 135 more essences for only 3 levels. :/
Maybe I should level up my Iota instead, can get him to +6 for the same ammount of essences.

Do you suggest to try and max one buster instead of spreading my essences on multiple busters?

Max your Omega. You want your dps to be at maximum potential.

Ventara

Thanks, i'll try and grind some more essences! ><

I think maybe he meant max your Iota (Omega being a tank and Iota being DPS)? Unless you want to use Omega in GB, I'd choose to have both Omega and Iota at +6 instead of Omega Max and Iota at +0. Of course, you'd eventually want to max both.

Limit

I think maybe he meant max your Iota (Omega being a tank and Iota being DPS)? Unless you want to use Omega in GB, I'd choose to have both Omega and Iota at +6 instead of Omega Max and Iota at +0. Of course, you'd eventually want to max both.

I had a brain fart and thought Omega was Stigma. Yes, I'd say work on your Iota a bit. Though ultimately even Iota is a buffer unit and it would behoove of him/her to eventually have a real dps unit, if he/she doesn't have one already.

yamo

I had a brain fart and thought Omega was Stigma. Yes, I'd say work on your Iota a bit. Though ultimately even Iota is a buffer unit and it would behoove of him/her to eventually have a real dps unit, if he/she doesn't have one already.

I don't have any DPS buster such as Stigma or Ouranus. And considering the investment in buster and dark souls I only think i'll be able to max one of each, and at the moment i'm preparing for the incanter dark soul Sasha.
I do however notice that i'm dropping down in world battle ranking. I used to be in top 10% easy but recently I have a hard time to even achieve top 10%. Maybe I should split my essences on Iota and Omega. :3

My next "real" DPS unit will probably be awakened Tinuvian. Not sure how she will compare to a buster or dark soul though.

I don't have any DPS buster such as Stigma or Ouranus. And considering the investment in buster and dark souls I only think i'll be able to max one of each, and at the moment i'm preparing for the incanter dark soul Sasha.
I do however notice that i'm dropping down in world battle ranking. I used to be in top 10% easy but recently I have a hard time to even achieve top 10%. Maybe I should split my essences on Iota and Omega. :3

My next "real" DPS unit will probably be awakened Tinuvian. Not sure how she will compare to a buster or dark soul though.
ouranos and dps buster in the same phrase..
ugh..
until the latest db buff patch from kr hits, some db like ouranos are downright terrible.. rather let me rephrase, ouranos is the worst dps db.. :X

soo...
supposedly i've got more 5sss than intended through these days of farming, so i'm gonna start the next "project"...
1) invest 20sss to get omega (create kymael, create judge howl)
2) invest 30sss to get shiva (and awakened shabelle to be used in shariet)
3) invest these sss into my +0 iota
4) invest 20sss to get db priest
5) invest into a different ds/db
6) invest into tinuvian
background..

i've got the material for basically every unit needed for ds... I've got tyr 1 point from maxing (need dem essence), pluto and iota..
i've got the "main" wb chars, save kymael..

Inbachi

Neo Member
but if you're f2p and you've amassed that amount of crystal, i assume you don't spend rubies on shoes.. else i'm baffled, as we have similar scores i guess...
Yes, I've never bought shoes with rubies. As I said, I'm a hoarder and don't spend any unless I feel like it's really necessary or something like 1+1 is happening.

That said, today I felt lazy, said fuck it, and bought enough essences to take my Omega from +6 to Max. Now that Omega if finished, I can concentrate solely on farming hero essences.

Ad1. This is tough choice Kymael is ok at the moment and Howl era kinda ended outside of non buster tower - but Omega is still super usefull. You could skip till Askr and then go to Helios but that's a really long term plan while you will suffer huge loses in WB for months. Also Falcon+ Kymael/mc paladin+Omega is very nice arena combo due to doubling of shields and first thing that can hope to change that is Shiva release.

Ad2/4/5. Having one priest buster or soul is going to be crucial as priest will be weakest link in WB soon (dying first)

Ad3. It would help mostly for pvp - as long as you use Ravengale in WB party then Iota+0 will live longer than her anyway.

Ad6. From what I'm reading she out damages most dps busters. Personally I'm waiting with her till we know when they release new formation.

Farming essence to get Tyr to max has basically put the brakes on my progress. I still need 90 essence to finish enhancing her and my poor phone battery is basically getting murdered.

Also, what are good allies for Shariet? Tyr has improved my scores in Golem and Hydra but my Shariet scores are awful because I've been focused on nothing but DPS allies for so long.

Farming essence to get Tyr to max has basically put the brakes on my progress. I still need 90 essence to finish enhancing her and my poor phone battery is basically getting murdered.

Also, what are good allies for Shariet? Tyr has improved my scores in Golem and Hydra but my Shariet scores are awful because I've been focused on nothing but DPS allies for so long.

i hear awakend mercedes is good.

i hear awakend mercedes is good.

theorycrafting wall of text inc...

if i understood correctly the theory for party members you want:
1) storm bear --> slow atk debuf
2) healer healer --> nominally awakened shabelle (all res), awakened merc (powerhouse healing)
3) kymael --> combo with awakened shabelle for cycle ress
4) mc whatever, possibly mag priest with stamina gem (survivability)

if you want, you can put ravengale instead of one of the healer (shabelle) but if you do, shabelle must be mandatorily used as a callable ally..

then the most important aspect weapon effect:
1) bear --> cdr/cdr, he has to keep up the debuff as much as possible
2) both priests cdr//def reduction
3) kymael with cdr/def reduction or cdr/cdr, based on your own survivability status..

This is because in the long run, the stacking debuff from sharied will be TOO much, but you'll be fine due to the chain of kymael//shabelle putting you back in the loop.. You might even go with kymael helper, and let her die to be again in the game, but if you do it like this, you will be able to do the chain of "all dead--> mass ress" just once or twice, as when kymael dies, I doubt she gets ressed by shabelle aoe revive..
With bear slowing shariet attack you slow down the rate of accumulation for the debuff on your own team, and this is good as the debuff cannot be cleansed either.. you remove it by dieing and getting ressed..
blackaria here is terrible, as she prevented additional damage, but when she dies, if kymael was to die due to the debuff shortly after, she would NOT get ressed as she would still be in "ghost form" so to speak...

Alternative setup from a friend who's also on reddit
Priest - 1 CDR, 1 DefRed
Falcon - 1 CDR, 1 DefRed
Revengale - 1 CDR, 1 DefRed
Fryd - 1 ATKSPD Red, 1 DefRed
Blackaria - 1 CDR, 1 DefRed
Support Belle - 1 CDR, 1 DefRed
Formation - Swift Counterattack

Personally I think mine works a bit better on paper (I'm lacking the sss to fully finish that shariet party)..
Reason for this:
Shariet has insane defense, and as a metter of fact your own damage is negligible: you serve as a mean to buff nps and make sure they stay alive as long as possible..
this is achieved via strong heals (2 healers), direct buff via your units, indirect buff to your unit (def reduction as weapon effect) and direct debuff (bear atk speed reduction)..
If you want you can substitute in my formation bear with falcon, so you go for a more defense oriented party, but that's about it..

If only i had enough sss to sustain my theorycrafting...
But such is life..

Ad1. This is tough choice Kymael is ok at the moment and Howl era kinda ended outside of non buster tower - but Omega is still super usefull. You could skip till Askr and then go to Helios but that's a really long term plan while you will suffer huge loses in WB for months. Also Falcon+ Kymael/mc paladin+Omega is very nice arena combo due to doubling of shields and first thing that can hope to change that is Shiva release.

Ad2/4/5. Having one priest buster or soul is going to be crucial as priest will be weakest link in WB soon (dying first)

Ad3. It would help mostly for pvp - as long as you use Ravengale in WB party then Iota+0 will live longer than her anyway.

Ad6. From what I'm reading she out damages most dps busters. Personally I'm waiting with her till we know when they release new formation.
so michaelius, what's your advice? :p
I'm still on the lookout for a direction :)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I had just enough rubies after logging in today for a final round of 3 multi pulls for 1+1. Down to 15 rubies now. Time to build the stash back up!

I would recommend to anyone to try and spend 900 rubies in shoes..
you'd be amazed on the results..
Granted, it takes some time, but 2 sss? ahahahah
I usually get twice as many sss if not more :p
plus a lot of money..
plus those sweet essences..
frankly once you taste the shoes, you won't go back to the "usual" farming :)

Beck

I would recommend to anyone to try and spend 900 rubies in shoes..
you'd be amazed on the results..
Granted, it takes some time, but 2 sss? ahahahah
I usually get twice as many sss if not more :p
plus a lot of money..
plus those sweet essences..
frankly once you taste the shoes, you won't go back to the "usual" farming :)

I also endorse this means of spending rubies. I've been doing it since late May and it's significantly better than spending it on summons and essence. I've included my sampling from the last two weeks, and along with probably combining between two and four SSS in a week, the results have been very good:

WnewnDR.jpg

I should be farming more of Ivory Grave, but i've had bad luck with that place despite a couple of S allies coming my way.

I'm still spending rubies on summons with the 1+1 only because I need SS more than anything, to the point I'm mostly enhancing S and A allies with my spare C allies.

arevin01

If you have rubies to spare, I would do both, spend some on 1+1 and build some SS and S allies stock, then use about 50% or more of your ruby income on shoes. I make 30+SSS just on the 1+1 and enhancing alone every time the event rolls around.

KimChi

soo...
supposedly i've got more 5sss than intended through these days of farming, so i'm gonna start the next "project"...
1) invest 20sss to get omega (create kymael, create judge howl)
2) invest 30sss to get shiva (and awakened shabelle to be used in shariet)
3) invest these sss into my +0 iota
4) invest 20sss to get db priest
5) invest into a different ds/db
6) invest into tinuvian
background..

i've got the material for basically every unit needed for ds... I've got tyr 1 point from maxing (need dem essence), pluto and iota..
i've got the "main" wb chars, save kymael..
Get Omega imo, nice boost to WB even at +0
theorycrafting wall of text inc...
snip

no feedback from my wall of text on shariet? ;_;
gief feedback!
Here's what I think and I've been scoring outside of 1% in shariet the past few weeks that its pretty frustrating lol

First, my party is magnify priest, Falcon(omega), Marg(Iota), Stormbear(Pluto), A. Mercedes and helper A. Shabelle running Noble Chivalry formation. I haven't even been bothering giving them the correct weapon effects aside from having 2x cdr for priest and falcon atm.
I only have Stormbear in the party because the damage reduction from noble chivalry has been more helpful for me than the damage reflect formation with 2 healers and he usually ends up being the last one to die so I use him to gauge when to bring out Shab for her revive lol.
Stormbear's atk speed reduction sounds good on paper but I don't think you can rely on it because shariet removes debuffs constantly and with 2x cdr stormbear will be cycling through all his skills too, Fry is better to take his spot a party. Also, seems redundant to give Fry atk speed reduction weapon when its already built into his auto attack.

Party 1:
I used to run with a party similar to this with kymael in main party, problem is kymael needs to be the last ally to die to make her passive useful or she is just wasting a slot. I had the same thought process regarding the debuff that is constantly being stacked on the party by shariet, except by the time your party gets killed by shariet and you revive, shariet is strong enough from its own buffs to finish you off pretty soon after. Granted, my allies are not all perfectly geared either so at least give this a shot if you think it will increase your score.

Party 2:
This is more of an optimal team I think, except i'd replace blackaria with A. Mercedes of course. Def reduction weapons should work well on shariet and i'd probably give 1 ally an atk speed reduction weapon. And its pretty close to the setup for this video I saw recently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-d5tyO0p5c
This has convinced me I need Fry and Epsilon lol, which im considering to work on right now since we aren't even getting Awaken Tinu this week, like wtf >.>

For optimal WB party this is published by one of best players on EU

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZv7wsAubfuI8sG96rFRIA

As for 1+1 vs shoes

It's not so simple

For each 40 rubies you get enough allies to upgrade SS ally by +1 or +2 and you need to get +14 so it will take 300-400 rubies to get SSS char but only if you have SS fodder - considering we get 4 SS for free each week + some more from rewards it's not enough to mantain helthy rate of combining. If we go from S->SS->SSS it's lot more fodder needed.

Of course it also gives essences

If we spend 1200 rubies on 1+1 it will give
2 SSS
6 SS
2 S
+ 36 random pulls (usually 1-2 SS, 10-12 S, rest as A fodder)

if we burn those S+A fodders it should be at least 2 SSS combines.

So I think it's best to balance some 1+1 buying with shoe farming to not run out of SS.

For optimal WB party this is published by one of best players on EU

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZv7wsAubfuI8sG96rFRIA

As for 1+1 vs shoes

It's not so simple

For each 40 rubies you get enough allies to upgrade SS ally by +1 or +2 and you need to get +14 so it will take 300-400 rubies to get SSS char but only if you have SS fodder - considering we get 4 SS for free each week + some more from rewards it's not enough to mantain helthy rate of combining. If we go from S->SS->SSS it's lot more fodder needed.

Of course it also gives essences

If we spend 1200 rubies on 1+1 it will give
2 SSS
6 SS
2 S
+ 36 random pulls (usually 1-2 SS, 10-12 S, rest as A fodder)

if we burn those S+A fodders it should be at least 2 SSS combines.

So I think it's best to balance some 1+1 buying with shoe farming to not run out of SS.

for me the main reason to do 1+1 is avoid running out of S fodder for enhancing the deities i need...
which understendably is not a concern for advanced player that have already all the deitys//whatnot, but otherwise enhancing your sss deity from 1 to max before AND after being reborn, it's either use a quite some S OR waste a lot of essences..
and i mean a lot :p

Takuan

I also endorse this means of spending rubies. I've been doing it since late May and it's significantly better than spending it on summons and essence. I've included my sampling from the last two weeks, and along with probably combining between two and four SSS in a week, the results have been very good:

WnewnDR.jpg

I should be farming more of Ivory Grave, but i've had bad luck with that place despite a couple of S allies coming my way.

I'm still spending rubies on summons with the 1+1 only because I need SS more than anything, to the point I'm mostly enhancing S and A allies with my spare C allies.
I ran IG on auto overnight for ~8 hours. With Thunder Fury and Komodo, it was still running when I woke up. I wouldn't say it was an overwhelming success, but I did get ~3 mil gold, some upgraded guys, and ~10 hero essences. Gonna try running the rest of the week during prime bonus hours and see how that works out, if my shoes hold up that is. I'll report more accurate numbers next time.

I used an expiring selector on Whay, holding the other because I may get Yvante or Karang in the next few weeks so I can do Sasha and Askr in addition to Shiva and Morgana.

Also threw a few fodder SSS at Pluto, who's now +4. Figured why not, seems to have helped a little against Lava Golem (top 15%, still trash, but not horrible all things considered).

Takuan

Don't use Thunder Fury it's junk.

I actually meant to buy Dark Fury for auto-raiding. Thunder Fury is indeed kind of spotty, since I don't have any S units really and there's no option to dump A's into SS.

Last night's run didn't work out so well, since I hit my ally limit quick. I did get 10 or 11 hero essences in 125 runs, so that's not awful. I got Gram from a combine, and today's freebie was another Tiel (pallies for days, gotta remember to keep one for the Titan unit).

I'm indiscriminately spending rubies now since they seem pretty easy to come by even with very modest participation. One more inventory page to go on my Priest.

Edit: Mercedes is frail as she looks! Any pointers on how to equip her? STA gems and rings all day every day?

You can also skip main atribute on chest and shoes in favour of more defensive stats.

I'm now trying to get my chest as:

STA+EVA+Crit dmg reduction+ Def/Immunity or max hp

Top Bottom