• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Tucah

you speak so well
I guess the multiple singers thing is pretty cool.

Still don't really like the Beatles that much and don't have interest in the game.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I AM THE WALRUS!!

Fantastic opening sequence for RB: Beatles, even if the game isn't the best start to the show.

Bad jokes ahoy, hey idiot, it was the Beatles vs the Stones, you gits.

IGN left channel is much loader.

Also, announcement of the Beatles back catalogue being remastered, yey.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I don't care about the Beatles at all, but that was a sweet video.

Also, what is it with Microsoft and live performances at conferences?

jax (old)

Banned
rockband beatles. video was cool. opening cinematic was good. How long is this conference? I've never played RB though

IGN cast working PERFECT.

Iron_Scimitar said:
G4's broadcast is pretty dark....same for anyone else?

Dark for me. I thought it was my TV at first. Can't even see the game on the top screen.

And these music performances during E3 are just embarrassing. I don't want to see some strangers play a song.

DMeisterJ said:
The G4TV channel is really really dark for me. ANyone else watching on TV getting that too?

+1

I thought it was my DLP that made this look shitty. I checked on my LCD tv in another room and its the same. =\

.GqueB.

Banned
Oh wow its the same game with more songs waaaaassttteee oooffff tiiiiimmmme. They couldve at least had those sweet visuals from the opening in the background. But nooooooooooo.

People talking about gifs already?

C'mon, this stuff is boring, but far from unexpected, and it's far less embarrassing then past things we have seen on the stage.

Top Bottom