• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

VALIS

The opening montage for Beatles RB is a HELLLLL of a lot nicer looking than the in-game graphics. Should've just used the same art style instead of shitty polygon people.

Iron_Scimitar said:
G4's broadcast is pretty dark....same for anyone else?

Very dark, yes.

smurfx

get some go again
lol omg i was on page 3 and reloaded to go to page 4 and it was already on page 8. slow down gaf nothig is even happening. you don't have to comment on every insignificant thing that happens. :lol

Phew, for a second I thought they were going to show every song. That would have been boring.

Edit: All you need is love 360 exclusive. :lol

jax (old)

Banned
ROCKBAND SINGERs

dork. alter asian chick with gross nose pluggy ring and douche

SO BORING... talking head... 10 of 45 in game songs.. we just saw cinematics.. do we need to see the trailer?

X_X

oneHeero

OMG AN EXCLUSIVE SONG FOR XBOX ONLY, EAT IT SONY

G4 on tv sucks so fucken hard, so dark looking, horrible looking fucken channel

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
jmdajr said:
ign works amazing
Indeed it is.

Anyway, nice to see the game has some documentary value too.

Also, IGN is a few minutes behind reality, which conversely has made the stream ultra stable, good idea guys.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
G4 finally working smoothly. Alleluia.

MrDaravon

Not super hyped for Beatles personally, but the game will be HUGE, it makes sense for the opening. We've got another 80 minutes for megatons guys :p

Jon

Beatles RB looks really cool, but not cool enough to drop $250 on it! I hope they sell the game separately.

Top Bottom