• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

Wildebeest

Goalus

Free today. Fallout: A post nuclear role playing game, Fallout 2: A post nuclear role playing game, Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel. Finally, the Fortnite kids get the chance to play real computer games, from a time before the great decline.

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

Reddit says tomorrow's free game leaked as being Encased.
Nice!
I have more games in my Epic account than in my Steam account now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nice!
I have more games in my Epic account than in my Steam account now.
Epic's gonna have to give away a lot more free games before that's true for me.

UTbnas0.png

The original Fallout games are a good get though!

Fuz

Free today. Fallout: A post nuclear role playing game, Fallout 2: A post nuclear role playing game, Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel. Finally, the Fortnite kids get the chance to play real computer games, from a time before the great decline.

Reddit says tomorrow's free game leaked as being Encased.

Another excellent giveaway.

Play them so you'll understand why Fallout 3 & 4 suck so much.

Last Light is great. I liked it so much more than Exodus. The lighting, the level design, and weapons. Maybe because it didn’t feel so big at times. The train was cool in Exodus, but I had a better time with LL.

Wildebeest

Last Light is great. I liked it so much more than Exodus. The lighting, the level design, and weapons. Maybe because it didn’t feel so big at times. The train was cool in Exodus, but I had a better time with LL.
It is a repeat, though. If they gave away Last Light, it would complete my collection of free games about depressing slavs living in sewers that I'm never going to play.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I managed to get through, and received a thank you for purchasing, but haven’t gotten an email confirming it just yet.

Tomorrow looks like F.I.S.T. 😮

I don’t like Timmy Epic, but this is unquestionably the best deal in gaming.

Shubh_C63

Did they just went back on the offer ? It was showing free at the store homepage but at the gamepage the price is back . lol
yeah the site going haywire

Last edited:
Top Bottom