• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN College Hoops 2K5 (league?) thread...

Fifty

FUCKING FUCK FUCK.

XBOX IS GROWLING. MAKING BAD NOISES. NOW I'VE GOT TO SPEND $250 TOMORROW. FUN FOR ALL. GIVE ME A LOSS.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jobber,Im around now if you want to ball.

Sitting in the lobby.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cool,im already in the lobby.

Matrix

:D

GG jobber...holy shit I cant recall the last time I did that shitty on fts....wtf :( It shows that I havent played this game in awhile...gross.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
gg

Want to talk about shitty...I missed wide open shots under the basket :(

THE SPIDERS AREN'T DEAD YET...

Matrix

Were you fouling me on purpose? .. if so it was pretty smart :lol

jobber

Matrix said:
Were you fouling me on purpose? .. if so it was pretty smart :lol
Pretty much of you had a easy layup. No easy buckets in my house.

Cloudy

Banned
Advanced...

Seriously, I think the next league we do should have everyone put like $5 via paypal and the winner gets everything. Maybe that will get folks to play >_<

Ramirez

Bah,I wouldn't spare 50 cents for this game on a bet,the game has nothing to do with skill,totally depends on wether the game allows your team to show up that night :lol

jobber

Ramirez said:
Bah,I wouldn't spare 50 cents for this game on a bet,the game has nothing to do with skill,totally depends on wether the game allows your team to show up that night :lol

Just like real life

Ramirez

Yea because we all know in real life the Richmond Spiders would just absolutely fucking dominate the UK Wildcats down low,and BEAT them without even taking more than one outside shot :lol :lol

jobber

Ramirez said:
Yea because we all know in real life the Richmond Spiders would just absolutely fucking dominate the UK Wildcats down low,and BEAT them without even taking more than one outside shot :lol :lol

That's how they beat Kansas last year

Top Bottom