• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every time I think about the asshole that stole my catalytic converter

I am reminded of this picture
o72yLZ8.jpg

Renoir

Even Jesus Christ would cringe at this.

No way anyone on this planet thinks like that.
Isnt this how people think now?? errr its just property you have insurance. I don't matter if this target get burned.
Shit I think a lot more people think like this than you can imagine now.

It certainly doesn’t lead to more happiness in the world. The person who stole the bike or catalytic converter or whatever is going to sell it for scraps then shoot that into their arm in a vain attempt to chase that dragon. A decent person gets their transportation stolen, and a junkie gets their fix for one night. There’s no net benefit there.

nkarafo

Isnt this how people think now?? errr its just property you have insurance. I don't matter if this target get burned.
Shit I think a lot more people think like this than you can imagine now.

Sure, people think about insurance because it benefits them. It's not like anyone is happy because the thief is happy.

I know current day cucks and beta males who like to see their wives cheat on them or something exist, but caring about the convenience of a thief who just robbed you is completely new to me.

Doczu

Well they took my DPF filter while i had my car serviced on vacation.
Left the car for a quick repair, went for a walk, came back and went back on track.

Thing came out during my yearly check-up.

They cut out the filter and left the can, coded the messages out of the computer. No way to know untill you check it personally 😐

BlackTron

For the rest of my life, every time I think of catalytic converters getting stolen, I will think of the story I saw recently of a guy that died while trying to steal one. Got run over.

Smiggs

For the rest of my life, every time I think of catalytic converters getting stolen, I will think of the story I saw recently of a guy that died while trying to steal one. Got run over.
I read a story just a couple days ago about a guy getting crushed to death while trying to steal the cat off a car.

Man, I really love a story with a happy ending.

Top Bottom