• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Falling In Reverse - "Watch The World Burn"

Buggy Loop

It's really not my cup of tea musically, i'm more of a Mars Volta / Radiohead / Pink Floyd prog rock type of guy.

I don't even know this band outside of this video

But

I haven't seen a music video with this kind of production value in a long long time. Singer goes into many styles of rapping all the way to some Eminem fast rap to an opera metal rock to full on fucking black metal. Went full Homelander at the end.

Insane

Last edited:

Pidull

I discovered Falling in Reverse maybe 4, 5 years ago. As a big fan of Linkin Park's first album, their style hits well.

They've been doing bigger videos for their big songs for a while now, and I love how hard they go on it. They definitely feel like the best new name in Rock as far as I'm concerned, though I get the feeling they're still under the radar.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Like someone took a dump in my ear. Not even a clean, I've been eating my vegetables dump. A "I had nine pints and a curry last night" dump.

Buggy Loop

Like someone took a dump in my ear. Not even a clean, I've been eating my vegetables dump. A "I had nine pints and a curry last night" dump.

Not your style, not my style, but ok for edgelord vibes my dude with an exaggerated comment like that. You might be more edgy than even the singer.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Interesting genre shifts and great production values on the video. Not a fan of the music itself tho.

decisions

Ronnie has a great voice for punk/metal but will never use it because he is obsessed with controversy and drama as opposed to actually writing good songs.

DIYLF is still the only truly good release he ever did.

Raven117

That’s…. Not even good. (But the video has some production value… will give you that)

Last edited:

anthony2690

Song isn't to my tastes at all
But the production values of the music video were pretty insane.

Quite the departure from what got Ronnie famous with escape the fate, many older members may know this song (if they used Myspace)

I listened to falling in reverse when he left prison, some of the stuff I liked, some I didn't at all, I didn't even know they were still going.

I think the guy is just having fun and doing what he wants tbh.

Top Bottom